• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An official MCSG texture pack!

Do you want an official MCSG resource pack?

• Sure!

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Nope!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Pointless Thread is Pointless

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
I think a cool idea would be an official MCSG resource pack, themed for MCSG! It could have the MCSG symbol in the inventory, and have like the words MCSG in the hotbar. Another cool thing would be swords that have MCSG written on them, and when you shoot a bow the MCSG icon is the particles! Let me know if you think it's a cool idea, and maybe I can get some pro texture pack makers to make it. Like QuarTeXX
Its a good idea.

Horsman4James

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds good, but let's hope that it's 16x16 or 32x32 at the most, 'cause not every single MCSG player has a beast gaming rig... :(

E

Ephiza

Sounds good, but let's hope that it's 16x16 or 32x32 at the most, 'cause not every single MCSG player has a beast gaming rig... :(
It would be a default edit, so most likely 32 bit for a few textures maybe 64, but most would be 16

Horsman4James

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be a default edit, so most likely 32 bit for a few textures maybe 64, but most would be 16
Sounds good :) I actually really like the default blocks, it's just that the items aren't great for PvP. I've made lots of resource packs, and the current one I'm using is a custom one, where most of the blocks are 8x8, and the items are 16x16 and 32x32.

E

Ephiza

Sounds good :) I actually really like the default blocks, it's just that the items aren't great for PvP. I've made lots of resource packs, and the current one I'm using is a custom one, where most of the blocks are 8x8, and the items are 16x16 and 32x32.
Nice. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci