• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

an underwater map idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Peril

Spectator
Reaction score
a cool map would be an underwater dome where theres water leaking in and there are walkways of glass over the whole place leading to different glass bubbles,and as a player you can break leaves that are located as walls on the glass bubbles/domes that players can break to slow down opponents and the underwater base would be like a mining operation with a drill and a hole into the ocean floor

Esthebest

Spectator
Reaction score
I though of something like that. But then it hit me. And now I'm doing a titanic map. Making a replica of it and lots of other stuff

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you could make it like Rapture of bioshock, like an under water city. That would be really cool.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
I am actually doing something like that, but i am considering scratching it because it is too bunched up and would lead to very close fights.

If anyone wants to see it go to I have a back up of the map so I don't really care what you do to it. Also the spawn is on the surface of the water, so you'll have a bit of a climb going down.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have a bunch of cracks in the city with water coming down into it

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
with all the particles it seems like it would be very laggy but, it dose sound like a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci