• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Underwater Tale.....First Aquatic Map?

Reaction score
Hello, people. So I had this idea.....what if there was one unique map that kind of stretched the boundaries of a water map. I would like your opinions on this, so please post a reply.

My idea was this: Take Breeze Island. What is the first word that comes to your map besides overplayed? For me it is water. Water. This is my opinion. Why? Run away from spawn during the night sometime. It looks amazing, but.....there's not much land. So, if this isn't me ranting on and on about how Breeze Island sucks, which it doesn't, then why am I bringing these minor details and observations up?

I had this one thought awhile ago. What if we could bring a map to MCSG that was the first of its kind? No, I'm not talking about Breeze Island where it's mostly water and some land. I'm talking all underwater with a few underwater stations that are indoor. These would be refueling stations for air. Not interested enough? I hate writing stories, never was good...but here goes:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine yesterday, you were.....at home? At work? Out at the local park with your friends talking about college? Where were you, and how did you get there?

"Launching ocean expedition in 30 seconds!" boomed the loud voice. A scuba diving mission?! When did you sign up for this? You can't seem to remember, but all these people around you, all 23 of them, had a menacing look on their face, they looked like they were trained to kill. You don't understand...

"10 seconds left!" But suddenly I felt different...what were in those crates being dropped down there? Weapons, knives, swords, bows and arrows, spears? Wait a second, since when have you been thinking like that?! But you had to survive, and nobody else could live. They all had to go, you had to get those crates first, you will be rewarded. You try to hold on to your thoughts of good, but you were becoming corrupted with evil...

"Let the hunger games begin!" Hunger games? What's that?

But before you get a second thought, you run down your tube and fall 100 feet into the water with a scuba tank with 23 other vicious killers, with people beating each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Terrible, right? Well, leave your opinions down below on if you think I should make an underwater map like this down below, and have a good day. :)

Reaction score
First.

If anybody was wondering, the scuba tanks will be diamond helmets with Respiration...or should there be water breathing? You tell me, I want the community to tell me their opinions! Don't forget with respiration you can see better underwater. So, respiration or water breathing, or both?

Reaction score
Would be terrible for PvP....
Would be true, I'm considering giving everyone speed.

If people vote respiration for a challenge, I will build refueling stations where people can get air. And those will be indoors where you can walk.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly. I like this. It's super dynamic and different which brings a whole new idea of fun to MCSG. And even though we here are mainly focused on PvP, this isn't all about PvP. And if this is rejected, propose it to other servers or start your own! :)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Want an underwater map? Rapture. Thats the only thing I have to say.

Reaction score
Honestly. I like this. It's super dynamic and different which brings a whole new idea of fun to MCSG. And even though we here are mainly focused on PvP, this isn't all about PvP. And if this is rejected, propose it to other servers or start your own! :)
Oh really? Thank you! I didn't think I was going to get good feedback, but that's good to know. At least I have a start :)

In other discussions, what is Rapture?

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
your stealing my ideas iv been working on something similar for good while now

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The Bioshock references hurt.
*CaptButterToast is playing Bioshock Infinite* <---What steam says right now. So yeah, I may or may not like the games (except Bioshock 2, that game was crap).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci