• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient Civilization! Leave a diamond!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Making a thread like this doesn't really help your map gain positive attention. In fact, it just makes you look desperate. If your map deserves to win (Not saying it does or doesn't) it will.

Oh and wrong section :p

Demeule Qc

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow! That looks really

average.
Haha thanks dude. I really worked hard btw. I still don't know how to use/install terraforming mods, so I all made it by hand. I'm not stupid dude, I noticed that there were better maps. But I still hope to get to the finals to at least know what the juges think!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Moved this over to "Finished Maps". Please have a poke around the different sections before posting a thread-- it can help you figure out where to put them in the long run ;).

A quick suggestion seeing as I haven't checked out the map yet, is to include screenshots of the map on this thread so people know what your map is like.

Demeule Qc

Tribute
Reaction score
Moved this over to "Finished Maps". Please have a poke around the different sections before posting a thread-- it can help you figure out where to put them in the long run ;).

A quick suggestion seeing as I haven't checked out the map yet, is to include screenshots of the map on this thread so people know what your map is like.
Thanks! But anyway, I start to be discouraged about it... I didn't knew how to use Terraforming, so if I compare, it's sure it'll not be taken...

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks but it'll nevah be chosen :(
Don't say that. It's a bad way of begging for positive feedback saying "aww, my map will never be chosen".

You could have watched tutorials on how to use WorldEdit on YouTube to add some more detail to the map. I don't really like the theme, it's kind of overused these days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci