• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient Egypt [30 % complete]

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
A few players and I are working on an MCSG map to be known as Ancient Egypt. This map features or will feature three pyramids, one large pyramid, the Nile River, a civilization, a palace, sphinx (the lion statue), and much more. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it isn't with the help of MCSG builders. Currently, we have open positions to work on this map. If you feel as if you would be great at that position, PM me with a paragraph or so about why you would be. If you are accepted to fill that position, I will PM you the ip (I got permission from a Sr. Moderator). Here are the current positions:

Head Builders (everything they say goes)
scott46743
aviasgd
Perede1

Builders (Maximum of 5)
ZachPlayzMC
troublemaker22

Redstoners (Maximum of 2)
nevets01

Terraformer (Maximum of 3)
HELP NEEDED

Designers (unlimited)
HELP NEEDED

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
These are my thoughts on the pictures, you need MUCH more detail on the map if you want it added, there are only 2 sandy maps currently on mcsg, but a lot of people are currently making sandy maps, so you need to up your game if you want it to be as good as eye of Horus standards !!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
These are my thoughts on the pictures, you need MUCH more detail on the map if you want it added, there are only 2 sandy maps currently on mcsg, but a lot of people are currently making sandy maps, so you need to up your game if you want it to be as good as eye of Horus standards !!
That is why it is only at 30% finished. We are adding details and buildings as we speak.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so you need to terraform, and the build are a bit plain. But i don't think you should continue with this project, since eye of hourus has been added i dint think they are going to add a similar map

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I was about to offer to terraform, but then I saw that you've already got a glass dome set up. I feel like I would be more willing to do it if the terraforming were done first.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I was about to offer to terraform, but then I saw that you've already got a glass dome set up. I feel like I would be more willing to do it if the terraforming were done first.
Okay, I'll see if we can take the dome down.

Ok so you need to terraform, and the build are a bit plain. But i don't think you should continue with this project, since eye of hourus has been added i dint think they are going to add a similar map
This map is not similar to Eye of Horus. Although they are both sandy, this one is strictly of the ancient Egypt theme. I know about terraforming;we aren't even close to done.

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
I would recommend adding pictures in the original post other than putting it in another post. Also try not to make it look too similar to Eye of Horus. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci