• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre ⚡

Platinum
Reaction score
ye man Anubis is pro PvP!
In fact you got actually destroyed , nice try to fool people into thinking others are cheating when you're just simply using high FOV and your aim is terrible , anyways you should not be a hypocrite or do we need to remind you ??
Kruger
DONT WORRY JESUS IS GONNA HELP YOU HOLDING THAT L

Last edited:

whyCHEAT

Survivor
Reaction score
In fact you got actually destroyed , nice try to fool people into thinking others are cheating when you're just simply using high FOV and your aim is terrible , anyways you should not be a hypocrite or do we need to remind you ??
Kruger
there's still no way it can be legit since my crosshair was on you the entire time. This has nothing to do with good aim you idiot
why the fuk didn't you drown

whyCHEAT

Survivor
Reaction score
Kruger
I couldn't even get near you so dont use that excuse

Alexandre ⚡

Platinum
Reaction score
there's still no way it can be legit since my crosshair was on you the entire time. This has nothing to do with good aim you idiot
why the fuk didn't you drown
You dont wtap and you dont butterfly click how do you expect to win when im strafing you i could easily str8 line you you dont wtap nor butterfly click / jitterclick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci