• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
why u delete evil's comment
It starts unnecessary flame which can lead to more flame which in other words is not needed or in anyone's best intrest. The most beneficial and fair way to handle such a situation was to delete the comment, by doing this, it has stopped unnecessary flame from starting. I believe this was the best way to handle it, if you feel that I have done something wrong, feel free to send me a PM :)

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
It starts unnecessary flame which can lead to more flame which in other words is not needed or in anyone's best intrest. The most beneficial and fair way to handle such a situation was to delete the comment, by doing this, it has stopped unnecessary flame from starting. I believe this was the best way to handle it, if you feel that I have done something wrong, feel free to send me a PM :)
It's only flame of it is pointless, #qweasmustbeexposed

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
It's only flame of it is pointless, #qweasmustbeexposed
Excuse me sir, but please respect other players. I don't think you would appreciate others harassing you about how they play a block game. Luckily Qweas is a grown adult who is mature enough not to talk back to you. The Ancient clan is trying to get their reputation back up... we've been getting lots of hate lately. Unnecessary comments/flame is not needed here.

~Vanth

sorry i had too ;-;

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
Hey ancient... Nice job ruining my TS. You guys think Rivals suck when we have beaten you guys twice. You guys are the most immature clan. Your clan is so mature and good when a Powdski clan beat you. Even though the battle was overruled and deleted because of roster things. The clan still technically beat you. I don't know why you ruined my TS. You guys have lost all respect from Rivals.
I have no idea why you are on our thread blaming the whole clan for something that 1 person did. We don't control what our members do and it's also your fault for giving the person that raided your teamspeak perms. Please get off the thread and take it to a PM if you know who did it. Ancient is trying to get their reputation back up. If you have any questions about a member of the Ancient clan please contact one of the Owners because a punishment and consequences will be given. Also, insulting will make this matter even worse, we should settle this in a mature way, which is the right thing to do :)

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MangoMasala (Probably gonna change it back to Kminer :p)
Nickname: idk u can call me Kyle
Wins: 1k/4k legacy and sh1t new stats
Previous Clans: Lots
Why do you want to join?: I was invited and after not being involved in clans for a long time, I want to try something new.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: MangoMasala (Probably gonna change it back to Kminer :p)
Nickname: idk u can call me Kyle
Wins: 1k/4k legacy and sh1t new stats
Previous Clans: Lots
Why do you want to join?: I was invited and after not being involved in clans for a long time, I want to try something new.
Member please be active on ts

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Good clan battle!
Thank you for the experience!
Expect a rematch in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics