• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
sorry i offended ur boyfriend zcrits chill the fck out. I never even called zcrits annoying, I said how people spam pvp is annoying. You're about as illiterate as Hellen keller
Please stop being salty, ik it sucks because you're 11 and you have to be 13 to pvp

nickk

Career
Reaction score
hey i noticed you ran out of comebacks, probably because your 11 year old brain cant think sht you squeaking fag, 11 year olds my fckn god make me wanna drown my self in bleach

im leaving, not gonna respond to karatemn, 11yearoldcarrier (joke) anymore he's gay
I'm not even trying to comeback I'm trying to figure out why u guys made such a budpgmdeal over one small thing

nickk

Career
Reaction score
idk why you're gay and a squeaker
If anything you've ran out of comebacks. All your saying is ur a gay random squeaker. I'll come back when you get a knowledge of more words so u dont look stupid while you insult people. I might as well send you money so you can atleast buy yourself some better insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci