• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
thanks for the constant support param!! glad we could pull through to the clan wars finals for you!! apparently we had a sht roster but we pulled through just for you!!!!!!!
Congrats on the win, I thought it would be 5-0, not gana lie but that was my prediction. Sadly jonny wasn't playing and he didn't have the people he played against ancient. But you guys didn't have the best roster either so it was quite even. I've even talked with Ben about this, you guys could easily win if u played a certain roster but that's up to u. Congrats tho, gud Luk in final, my money's on the other clan depending on ur roster. Also I can see you guys had the hardest bracket to final.

Steven01301

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats on the win, I thought it would be 5-0, not gana lie but that was my prediction. Sadly jonny wasn't playing and he didn't have the people he played against ancient. But you guys didn't have the best roster either so it was quite even. I've even talked with Ben about this, you guys could easily win if u played a certain roster but that's up to u. Congrats tho, gud Luk in final, my money's on the other clan depending on ur roster. Also I can see you guys had the hardest bracket to final.
Hardest bracket you say? As you may know Saber is a god clan and wouldn't lose to a clan full of pooper scoopers.

Last edited:

S8tan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: s8tan
Wins: 449 games played and won 151
Previous Clans: I played i while back but i was in Rise and Dexterity
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I like competition and recently mcsg has been to easy

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Ancient vs. Cobalt 5-0 [WIN] When was this?
Wasn't even the real score. Param took off the rounds they won because apparently when his internet lags out, it doesn't count but yet when avenqed did, it counted. It was a battle that avenqed lead...

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Wasn't even the real score. Param took off the rounds they won because apparently when his internet lags out, it doesn't count but yet when avenqed did, it counted. It was a battle that avenqed lead...
The real score was 5-1. I didn't count the round because it was deathmatch, 4-0, last round and me and moses get hit off IN DEATHMATCH. I bet it's just a coincidence. Doesn't matter, we just scraped u the next round.

U should pay more attention and try to pay more attention to ur own clan as well. Apparently cobalt likes to put up wins against clans that they haven't even beaten. Cobalt vs. Ancient WIN [5-2]. It was 2-2 postponed and 3 days later u put up a win??? Cobalt best clan NA, if u have even a little bit of respect left for ur clan, take down the fake win and actually resume the battle for once. Pathetic.

IGN: s8tan
Wins: 449 games played and won 151
Previous Clans: I played i while back but i was in Rise and Dexterity
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I like competition and recently mcsg has been to easy
be active on ts

Other than everything up there, check out my new video, put some work in for the first time in editing, I think it looks nice.

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
real score was 5-1 ancient. SORRY BOUT THAT WE WERE 1 POINT OFF OOPS
5-1*** sorry. also can one of u take down the 5-2 win against ancient cause it is still postponed 2-2.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
real score was 5-1 ancient. SORRY BOUT THAT WE WERE 1 POINT OFF OOPS

5-1*** sorry. also can one of u take down the 5-2 win against ancient cause it is still postponed 2-2.
I don't have access to the thread but i'll talk to quinn about it.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
we did it param!!!! your prediction was a lil off but its cool. glad the best clan NA (Ancient) was there to cheer us on the whole way!!!! if we didnt have your support i dont know what we would have done!!!!! i mean 7-1 is pretty convincing but i bet they didnt have a good roster ??????? we played Good ppl but still pulled through!!!

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
we did it param!!!! your prediction was a lil off but its cool. glad the best clan NA (Ancient) was there to cheer us on the whole way!!!! if we didnt have your support i dont know what we would have done!!!!! i mean 7-1 is pretty convincing but i bet they didnt have a good roster ??????? we played Good ppl but still pulled through!!!
https://gyazo.com/50760f992eb6134323551be14338f0c9

Ambitiosi

Tribute
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci