• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I Dont Hack Thats Someone Who Stole My Account Did They Asked To Share Accounts and I Had Really Bad Stats So I Gave Him My Account And He Took It And Blocked Me On Skype // I Can Show You My Versions I Just Get Like 54 On MCSG And Badlion xD
I Have a Question Why Do You Type Like This? This Type of Typing Can Really Be Frustrating. Please Consider Typing Without Captializing Every Letter.

FreddyNoobzFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LegitRazer
Nickname: Wes
Wins: 110 after stat reset
Previous Clans: Instinct and Tenacity
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join this clan as to make good friends and have fun.I also want to help the clan win as much as i can and also wanting to participate in clan battles is one of my favorite activities in the MCSG Comunity.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: LegitRazer
Nickname: Wes
Wins: 110 after stat reset
Previous Clans: Instinct and Tenacity
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join this clan as to make good friends and have fun.I also want to help the clan win as much as i can and also wanting to participate in clan battles is one of my favorite activities in the MCSG Comunity.
trial
lmfao wanna bet
he's staying in the clan. no further discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci