• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosuze

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rosuze
Wins: Currently 140
Previous Clans: First one
Why do you want to join?: Want to play competitive

Activity - Very active
Maturity - Mature.
Dedication - Very dedicated
Skype & Teamspeak - Have both
Must be over the age of 13 - I am
Knowledge of Clan Battle Maps - Know all
Must have at least 350 wins or 1/4 ratio (Legacy) - I started sg a month before the reset and then stopped so my legacy stats are horrible... however ----
Must have at least 50+ wins or a 1/3 ratio (Current Stats) My current stats are 140/389

Thanks, it would be dope to play with
y'all. <3

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
We're still missing a few people from the squad but its good to be back. For some people that may be wondering, this has been planned for a while. This clan isn't like other clans, we're like a family that's been together for a very long time. We have fun moments and moments that make us sad. We've been through tons of battles together, its crazy the amount ancient has done. Honestly, we were never really disbanded, the squad still stayed together, doesn't matter where we were. I look forward to this, me and Justin aren't planning to disband it. We're just a bunch of people like to have fun and are pretty chill, just like other decent clan out there. Everyone has their personal past experiences and we have ours. I think that's enough of my rant but I still miss a few people, hopefully they can start again, I do miss them. Some people would be: Creeper, Cole, Drakey, and obviously Farpixel, my boy ben (long_luk), and someone I've known for a pretty long time, even as long as justin, it would be my boy ryan. How could I forget our main carry, Beastaboniam. If those people ever came back, it'd be like a party of old friends. Some have moved on and some play league. Alright, LETS DO THIS!!!

Rosuze be active on ts

Togglerss

Survivor
Reaction score
We're still missing a few people from the squad but its good to be back. For some people that may be wondering, this has been planned for a while. This clan isn't like other clans, we're like a family that's been together for a very long time. We have fun moments and moments that make us sad. We've been through tons of battles together, its crazy the amount ancient has done. Honestly, we were never really disbanded, the squad still stayed together, doesn't matter where we were. I look forward to this, me and Justin aren't planning to disband it. We're just a bunch of people like to have fun and are pretty chill, just like other decent clan out there. Everyone has their personal past experiences and we have ours. I think that's enough of my rant but I still miss a few people, hopefully they can start again, I do miss them. Some people would be: Creeper, Cole, Drakey, and obviously Farpixel, my boy ben (long_luk), and someone I've known for a pretty long time, even as long as justin, it would be my boy ryan. How could I forget our main carry, Beastaboniam. If those people ever came back, it'd be like a party of old friends. Some have moved on and some play league. Alright, LETS DO THIS!!!

Rosuze be active on ts
Cole Drakey Far Ben Creeper Beast

How could I forget my boy PvpG ;-;

Forbidix | Jay

Platinum
Reaction score

Rosuze be active on ts
Write my school essays please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci