• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainSlugger
Wins: Total wins 1500+
Previous Clans:Tresfire
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Ancient because i am looking for a good english speaking clan and i think a clan is what im looking for to become a better pvper and a better people person. I think i would make the clan stronger then it is and i think i would make my way friends with everyone in the clan. Thank you for reading this application.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainSlugger
Wins: Total wins 1500+
Previous Clans:Tresfire
Why do you want to join?: I want to join Ancient because i am looking for a good english speaking clan and i think a clan is what im looking for to become a better pvper and a better people person. I think i would make the clan stronger then it is and i think i would make my way friends with everyone in the clan. Thank you for reading this application.
be active on ts for applicant , didnt we 2v6 ur other clan today LOL

Duve

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Duve
Wins: 94 on my alt
Previous Clans: I'm an old v1 player aha but coming back to the community to try out clans again.
Why do you want to join?: As I said up ^^ I just want to have some fun back in the mcsg clan community again : )

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Duve
Wins: 94 on my alt
Previous Clans: I'm an old v1 player aha but coming back to the community to try out clans again.
Why do you want to join?: As I said up ^^ I just want to have some fun back in the mcsg clan community again : )
be active on ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci