• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
yeah xd you guys were so understacked too
Yah, we've been pulling off a lot of fights understacked today, me justin and rainger pulled off a 3v5 today as well. It's so easy to just outplay people, they just keep chasing u and ur easily able to bait them. Like that valley side game against cosmic, I waited for them to rush us down then I lit 3 of them on fire and they were like "HOW DID WE LOSE" it's funny

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATES:

Promotions:

- Rainger has been promoted to Elite

Reason: Rainger has been showing quite a bit of potential, he's been listening well and he's doing better in CB's now. Overall, he's a good guy that deserves Elite.

- Azamalee has been promoted to Elite

Reason: Azama has been in this clan basically since the start and it was only a matter of time before he got this. He may not be as good as before but he still deserves Elite for his loyalty.

- Kokujinkira has been promoted to Elite

Reason: JC has been with Ancient since the beginning till now, he of course deserves and he's the most legit person I know in this entire community.

- Thunderclunder has been promoted to Elite

Reason: And then there's thunder, We make fun of his sqeaky voice and his a Japanese name (Masa Barth) a lot but in the end, thunder has been with us for a very long time. He did win a bet for elite so I have to keep my end of the bet.

- Transformer has been promoted to Officer

Reason: He's reliable in battles and we need someone to lead in scrims and battles if it comes down to it.

- BossErwyn has been promoted to Officer

Reason: I've known Boss for a while, I have been known him when he would attempt to lead in Trespire but he isn't half bad at it. Erwyn was also the other Carnage owner for a long time, he show's responsibility and having 2 officers is quite useful for scrims, etc.

Leaves:

- Beneu has left. (thank goodness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci