• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATES:

Promotions:

- Rainger has been promoted to Elite

Reason: Rainger has been showing quite a bit of potential, he's been listening well and he's doing better in CB's now. Overall, he's a good guy that deserves Elite.

- Azamalee has been promoted to Elite

Reason: Azama has been in this clan basically since the start and it was only a matter of time before he got this. He may not be as good as before but he still deserves Elite for his loyalty.

- Kokujinkira has been promoted to Elite

Reason: JC has been with Ancient since the beginning till now, he of course deserves and he's the most legit person I know in this entire community.

- Thunderclunder has been promoted to Elite

Reason: And then there's thunder, We make fun of his sqeaky voice and his a Japanese name (Masa Barth) a lot but in the end, thunder has been with us for a very long time. He did win a bet for elite so I have to keep my end of the bet.

- Transformer has been promoted to Officer

Reason: He's reliable in battles and we need someone to lead in scrims and battles if it comes down to it.

- BossErwyn has been promoted to Officer

Reason: I've known Boss for a while, I have been known him when he would attempt to lead in Trespire but he isn't half bad at it. Erwyn was also the other Carnage owner for a long time, he show's responsibility and having 2 officers is quite useful for scrims, etc.

Leaves:

- Beneu has left. (thank goodness)
Congrats to jc and the rest!

MCunbreakable

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATES:

Promotions:

- Rainger has been promoted to Elite

Reason: Rainger has been showing quite a bit of potential, he's been listening well and he's doing better in CB's now. Overall, he's a good guy that deserves Elite.

- Azamalee has been promoted to Elite

Reason: Azama has been in this clan basically since the start and it was only a matter of time before he got this. He may not be as good as before but he still deserves Elite for his loyalty.

- Kokujinkira has been promoted to Elite

Reason: JC has been with Ancient since the beginning till now, he of course deserves and he's the most legit person I know in this entire community.

- Thunderclunder has been promoted to Elite

Reason: And then there's thunder, We make fun of his sqeaky voice and his a Japanese name (Masa Barth) a lot but in the end, thunder has been with us for a very long time. He did win a bet for elite so I have to keep my end of the bet.

- Transformer has been promoted to Officer

Reason: He's reliable in battles and we need someone to lead in scrims and battles if it comes down to it.

- BossErwyn has been promoted to Officer

Reason: I've known Boss for a while, I have been known him when he would attempt to lead in Trespire but he isn't half bad at it. Erwyn was also the other Carnage owner for a long time, he show's responsibility and having 2 officers is quite useful for scrims, etc.

Leaves:

- Beneu has left. (thank goodness)
I should get founder or something

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
UPDATES:

Promotions:

- Rainger has been promoted to Trial Member

Reason: Rainger has been showing quite a bit of potential, he's been listening well and he's doing better in CB's now. Overall, he's a god awful player that deserves Trial member. Also he cant even spell Ranger lmao.

- Azamalee has been promoted to Trial Member

Reason: Azama has been in this clan basically since the start and it was only a matter of time before he got this. He may not be as good without his hacks, but he still deserves Trail Member for his loyalty.
Wow this was harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci