• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Announce next map in lobby + Very the maps played more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

korsexual

Spectator
Reaction score
Just announcing the next map in the lobby is pretty easy to do.

And I've noticed that the city map is played a lot more than the original survival games map. Frankly, everybody likes the original one better.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
The maps are set on a 50-50 % chance rotation system.

However, on some servers the original map is not loaded and therefore will have no % chance of being on that server.

US15 is ALWAYS the original map.

korsexual

Spectator
Reaction score
The maps are set on a 50-50 % chance rotation system.

However, on some servers the original map is not loaded and therefore will have no % chance of being on that server.

US15 is ALWAYS the original map.
Oh, thanks for telling me! I will play on there from now on when I want the original map.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No there isn't a 50% chance. Different servers play different maps. In the US servers 1-10 play the original survival games map and servers 11-22 play the new one.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
No there isn't a 50% chance. Different servers play different maps. In the US servers 1-10 play the original survival games map and servers 11-22 play the new one.
Some servers have both maps and others have only one. If you are in game type "/info" and it will show you what maps are loaded and what map is currently loaded.

One Map: (Has a 100% chance of doing the stated map.)
one map.png

Two Maps: (Has a 50/50 chance of doing either map.)
bothmaps.png

carlotta4th

Spectator
Reaction score
"Frankly, everybody likes the original one better." I disagree. But for the servers that do alternate between maps, announcing which one is next would be a nice feature.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
it would be nice with them saying which map is the next

by the way, i like the new map better :)

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, it'd be nice if they announced the map, just so you can know and prepare for it. And the title of the thread should be "Announce next map in lobby + Vary* the played maps more" instead of *Very. Sorry, I'm a grammar/spelling nazi. ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The second map is preferred by me too because there is less water, and more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci