• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Annoyance in the game. I think I've got a solution

Should the holes be fixed?

• Put lava at the bottom

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Leave them as are.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fo_sho

Tribute
Reaction score
There are many holes (literally) in the game which people can fall into. This makes the game very difficult to continue as they can't move, they are often unreachable, and they wont die of hunger. The major problem is that often these guys make deathmatch almost impossible to happen, unless most likely, the time runs out. I think the solution would be to fill the holes, or to leave them as a trap but put something like a cactus, or lava at the bottom. This would get rid of alot of unnecessary waiting time.

Thanks
Fo_shizzle2468
(Love the game btw)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have used vines hundreds of times to get out of holes, and truly: waiting it out is only boring if you are constantly watching the guy in the hole, expecting something new.

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that this would be a good idea, or the holes should not be inescapable.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
Fill 'em with lava I say! While luckily, that has never happened to me, I would hate to experience the wait, as I call it.

Fo_sho

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, because most of the time, people dont have vines, and it is very annoying, especially if there is a team, when there is all that extra waiting. Plus, falling in one isnt that fun

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I've said this before, put cacti so they're hidden at night but still kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci