• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another amazing update to start off April!

ZombieTracker21

Survivor
Reaction score

ZombieTracker21 here with a MCSG update and announcing my return of my banning campaign! I been asking our members to ask what do you really want to see our community to be add for future updates. Majority of the people stated they wanted our servers to mimic more like the Hunger Games movie. Well today thanks to our amazing developers, we answered your request by adding the following features:
  • When you walk off your podium at game start, it blows up JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES!
  • Pink color chat! As c'mon, pink makes you want to read!
  • No more temp bans, permabans will be your only judgement! Muhahaha!
  • New map voting to favor popular maps! Gotta play more of that Breeze Island and SG4!
  • Other hidden secrets and more ways to get banned!
So we hope you enjoy these awesome updates that we pushed out today (April 1st ;) )! Also for a little special contest for today only (closed tonight), you have to come up with a meme for "I'm Back ____________". Make sure to fill in the blank. The first rule of the meme contest is that there are no rules, the second rule is that I ban the losers (haha...) or I can publicly mock them. Winner gets a diamond premium account as well as a "get out of ban free card" that is neither a card or will prevent you from being banned. Here is the high quality imageyou can use for your entries. Happy bann...wait I mean memeing!

April fools ;)
Update to contest, now make a meme with any image as well + original contest.

joron202

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm Back And The Ban Hammer Will Smash The Hackers!

joron202

Spectator
Reaction score
So I have one suggestion that when you spectate you can bet on people who is gonna win and if the player wins that person that betted on him will get all the points? Its kinda like the real hunger games! LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci