• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another Cleansweep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
I've still been noticing many hackers within the game. I know when someone is hacking, or if it is just ping due to being a moderator on another server for a long period of time. I know this may be a hassle, but if I were a moderator, I'd have everyone do a cleanup everyday to make the Servers as greeting, and positive as they ever could be. I've been in contact with a person who had a enough of hacking, so he decided to hack himself. To be honest I feel like the servers may be going slightly downhill, and we need more active moderators that are willing to dedicate their time into this wonderful server. Another Cleansweep?

Last edited:
N

Nikola

"I've been in contact with a person who had a enough of hacking, so he decided to hack himself." That's just unacceptable. Why would you break the rules if someone else is breaking them? Instead of breaking them he could just record the user and get him permanently banned. Ah, people's logic nowadays..

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
"I've been in contact with a person who had a enough of hacking, so he decided to hack himself." That's just unacceptable. Why would you break the rules if someone else is breaking them? Instead of breaking them he could just record the user and get him permanently banned. Ah, people's logic nowadays..
I told the moderators, and got him banned.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
That's amazing! The amount of hackers, atleast on EU should be lowered. Staff Members were trying their best to deal with them. Special thanks to, Nephilim Scott tayemack123 AlpakaWhacker. A big thank you guys once again for being so generous and banning all the hackers on CleanSweeps!
They're indeed amazing people. I don't play on the EU servers, but I have been informed by numerous people that the amount of hackers that play on EU is overwhelming compared to the US and CA servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci