• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another Era of Admins!

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Well what to say? I have know all three of you for quite a while now, and I am so glad that I have been gifted with the chance to know all three of you. You all have come so far and I am so glad to be working along side you guys. All three of you have worked hard to be where you are and I'm sure you will continue to exhibit your ambitious behavior. I might as well write a little not for all of you guys so here you go:

Yannick: Hey there Quantum Buddy. I guess we can't #QuantumSrMod team anymore, but we are still Quantum staff member buddies. #QuantumRepresent up there in the Administrator Team. On a more serious note yan, I can't imagine anyone else more fit for the job. I have known you for quite a bit now, and you are one of the most amazing people I know. I have known you to be a great Moderator then I knew you to be a wonderful Senior Moderator, and now I am honored to be able to witness you be a fantastic Administrator.

Chandelle: Well I can't say that this was much of a surprise to me Chandelle. I always expected that it would come one day or another mainly because you are one of the most competent people I can think of for this job. I could stand here listing lots of the amazing qualities that you possess, but I doubt everyone would like to read that and I'm sure you are aware of it. Almost a year ago, you sat through my interview and accepted me onto the staff team. I never expected myself to get this far, and I never expected myself to have all of the wonderful friends with me that I do today. I can confidently say that you are one of my best friends to this day. I feel confident coming to you whenever I need to rant about something or just whenever I need some to talk to. You are a great friend, you were a great Senior Moderator, and I'm sure you will be a splendid Administrator.

NagolGames: Hey Son. Congratulations on this wonderful opportunity to be an Administrator. You have been my friend for quite a bit now. We haven't talked a lot recently, only here and there on teamspeak, but I can still confidently say that you are one of my favorite people to talk to. You are hilarious and just generally have this air around you that makes you enjoyable to be around. I am glad to see what you will do with this wonderful opportunity.

TL;DR I love you all and Congrats. :love:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria I'd like to ask: how independent from chad is the staff team? do most major decisions require chad's approval?
Sorry I'm a little late, but to answer your question yes almost every large decision goes through Chad.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little late, but to answer your question yes almost every large decision goes through Chad.
All due respect to the dude but that has to be a large part of what's holding the server back. Chad is way out of touch with the community and needs to realise that right now the admins are better placed to make the decisions, providing that they aren't extortionately expensive.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats everyone again!
I'm so proud of you all, I'm sure you'll do a great job as Administrators!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All due respect to the dude but that has to be a large part of what's holding the server back. Chad is way out of touch with the community and needs to realise that right now the admins are better placed to make the decisions, providing that they aren't extortionately expensive.
He's a bigger part of the community than most people think. And it's not like he vetos any decision he doesn't understand. The administration collectively comes with ideas that they believe would benefit the community with the knowledge they have and that of the Sr. Staff has. These ideas are ultimately discussed with Chad and the biggest decisions usually have him active in discussing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci