• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another TeamSpeak issue, with mic now

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
So...it finally comes down to this :p. Should have listened to me earlier HalfSquirrel xD. Considering that I have failed to successfully get my mic up and running on many different Team Speak server's, I'm assuming it's not MCSG's fault it's probably Team Speak's fault. I've been having this problem for about 3 weeks. I've tried everything such as switching servers, adjusting the sensitivity settings, changing my gain on my mic etc, however; it still does not work ;(. Send halp plz. it still works on Skype though...:p

I've tried this too but it still dosent work :p
It seems we're having the same issue now :p Does TeamSpeak not pick up anything for you when you check on the sensitivity settings?

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
It seems we're having the same issue now :p Does TeamSpeak not pick up anything for you when you check on the sensitivity settings?
Yup seems about right. For the life of me I've tried 100 different servers and it doset work with my internal mic or mu blue yeti :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I solved the problem! After plenty more work using google, I found a solution to the problem. I always had skype open when using TeamSpeak, and I guess skype was messing with it somehow. I had to go into:
Tools --> then into Options --> then into Audio Settings
Once there, uncheck 'Automatically adjust microphone settings,' and then hopefully it will work fine! Hopefully this fixes your problem too Bredinabox ! :D

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I solved the problem! After plenty more work using google, I found a solution to the problem. I always had skype open when using TeamSpeak, and I guess skype was messing with it somehow. I had to go into:
Tools --> then into Options --> then into Audio Settings
Once there, uncheck 'Automatically adjust microphone settings,' and then hopefully it will work fine! Hopefully this fixes your problem too Bredinabox ! :D
Ty HalfSquirrel :p. I will do this next time I am on TemSpek :p

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members