• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Another thread by me? :) (Will be edited overtime cause I cba to type :p)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
So as you've all probably heard/seen I've pretty much quit MCSG, heck Minecraft in general. I haven't uploaded a video in a very long time.

I've always been an MCSG player. All of my memories are on this very server, the good and the bad ones.

Nowadays the server is pretty much dead and people have moved on from MCSG as its owner is incompetent as heck.
More than 20 staff members have resigned earlier on and most people think those are just normal, regular resignations, well I hate to break it to you but they're not.

So many of these staff members have reached out to me on different social media websites and have told me the real reason behind their resignations. So it all comes down to this :)

**Just saying, the remaining 12 staff members will probably get butt-hurt or suck up to Chad enough to delete this thread or ban me, but nevertheless, we have YouTube ;) (Hint, hint)**

ChadTheDJ | You probably won't even see this as you are inactive but this entire thread is directed towards you anyways, just incase you feel generous enough to come on for once and see whats going on, maybe even give a damn about your server, which we all know you don't :)
Honestly Chad, you're legit killing the server. The staff team has given up on you entirely (The ones defending you in the comments are the suck-ups that would do anything for a promotion, just saying :p). People have left this crappy community as your incompetence has practically pushed them away. Your developers have been saying they'll fix glitches and technical issues with the server for the longest time, has that happened? nope. Instead they make chests and sheep talk -_- Oh yes, great April Fools prank, have you been coding that for the past 3 years now? If the dev team is capable of coding that, then they're capable of fixing stupid glitches a 6 year old would probably be able to and not take 8 months to fix a stupid glitch like the FnS glitch.

**The amount of times I had to force myself not to swear is crazy -_-**

Nevertheless Chad, sell the server to someone who has time to deal with it. Just anyone, but you.
We get it, you're cool, you have an IRL job. Wowee.
If you prioritize your IRL job over the server then just sell it for gods sake and sell it to someone who actually cares for something more than money.

2 examples of staff members complaining ;) (They will all be kept anonymous):

Examplerino uno:
Well everything is perfect
Except the owner
And almost everyone has realised it
He should have sold off the server last year to someone​

Examplerino dos:
Honestly, I don't like the Sr. Staff team as staff. Outside the staff team they are f****** awesome to be around but inside they are f****** c****.
(Indeed they are^)​

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
whenever you talk the truth it will be deleted, just wait :D

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I legit couldn't care less. They've done it before. If they do it again I'll just make a video and get community influences to make videos about it and share the video around :)

RazerChairNoHax

Tribute
Reaction score
Applause so true fam..
It is true that chad should sell the server but in my opinion he did such a good job at the start when he had thw idea i think one of the developers who actually wants the server to get reborn should own it or atleast someone who can tell a good staff member from a piece of crap that only does it for the rank and just says "Please Dont flood the chat" or the ones that join the game in /d and ban any player that kills them calling them a hacker.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I can assure I've spent 8 months of being staff and I've never seen something deleted for "the truth" (mods can see deleted threads FYI).

RazerChairNoHax

Tribute
Reaction score
To be serious about this if the server doesnt get a good owner or atleast fix the glitches, better anti cheat for the hackers then i dont see mcsg having more than 100 players next year... as we all know mcsg will never get fixed so good bye server it was nice knowing ya

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
I can assure I've spent 8 months of being staff and I've never seen something deleted for "the truth" (mods can see deleted threads FYI).
well, you are not mod any longer stop tryharding...

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
lol lets flashback to 3 nights ago... and you done it

nice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci