• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ant Mound SG (~40%) 1.8 READY!

You like?

• Ohhhh yeahh!

• Ohhhh noooo! (post comment pl0x)

• I am a platypus.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Ant Mound SG ~ A Survival Games Map

What's up guys, this map is currently in heavy development to have it out by 11/12/14. I am trying my hardest to finish! The builders are:

kaelinator - (99.8%)
deathtrooper5565 - (.15%)
TimeDeo - (.05%)

The only things that are finished are the grass and mound. The things we STILL need to do is:

-Work on the tunnels of the mound
-Build various landmarks in the grass
-Build the garden
-Add tier 1's and 2's to the grass

So here is a video!:

Here are the screenshots!
Grass with the mound:

Mound:

Inside the mound:

I just want to say 1 more thing! The inside of the mound is going to be kind of like Solar Frost!

Thanks!

Reaction score
I like the idea but this map is not good for pvp. U can't run between that grass and u cant fight with frod.
And i think this is 24 player map and u put on ur map 12 chests.... I think 8 is enough.

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea but this map is not good for pvp. U can't run between that grass and u cant fight with frod.
And i think this is 24 player map and u put on ur map 12 chests.... I think 8 is enough.
thank you so much for the input, it really helps!!!! Anyway, the reason for all the grass, it encourages for people to fight near landmarks, where there is less grass. There for, more opportunities to find routes and explore. Its also good because the landmarks will be a hotspot for finding people, making for a quick, fast paced matches!

Reaction score
thank you so much for the input, it really helps!!!! Anyway, the reason for all the grass, it encourages for people to fight near landmarks, where there is less grass. There for, more opportunities to find routes and explore. Its also good because the landmarks will be a hotspot for finding people, making for a quick, fast paced matches!
Btw grass looks AMAZING but i feel this map needs more buildings maybe some caves,...

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts-

I do like the cornucopia. However it could use some improving. I suggest taking away the cobwebs. A lot of players can relate to me when I say that I've died more than once from cobwebs on Demon's Breeze, and it's not fun. To have them in a cornucopia is not a great idea. Also, make more of the mound podzol, or some other dark color, too much regular dirt looks unprofessional and not very nice in general.

The rest of the map needs work. I know it's hard to do this since it's on a miniature scale and to be honest, it's hard to put anything besides just grass since that's all there is in real life. But if you really want this to be accepted you'll need to find something else to make, not just a flat area with a bunch of closely compacted trees (that are supposed to be grass, but trust me in gameplay they will be considered trees) It's really bad for pvp, and rod is useless.

Hope I helped c:

Fire

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts-

I do like the cornucopia. However it could use some improving. I suggest taking away the cobwebs. A lot of players can relate to me when I say that I've died more than once from cobwebs on Demon's Breeze, and it's not fun. To have them in a cornucopia is not a great idea. Also, make more of the mound podzol, or some other dark color, too much regular dirt looks unprofessional and not very nice in general.

The rest of the map needs work. I know it's hard to do this since it's on a miniature scale and to be honest, it's hard to put anything besides just grass since that's all there is in real life. But if you really want this to be accepted you'll need to find something else to make, not just a flat area with a bunch of closely compacted trees (that are supposed to be grass, but trust me in gameplay they will be considered trees) It's really bad for pvp, and rod is useless.

Hope I helped c:

Fire
yes! Thanks for your help!!!! Yes,I will take your idea about the cobwebs at corn into consideration.
as for the grass (trees:D), of you watch the end of the video, i explain what landmarks i Santo to add in, the landmarks will help worth the pvp side of things!

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks like a very hard map to pvp in:/

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks like a very hard map to pvp in:/
well, yes it will be a difficult map to pvp on, but, there will be landmarks in the map where pvp is the priority. It adds a strategic factor in, deciding where to fight!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Make the outer chest tier 1s, and make the inner ones tier 2. This helps a lot, and will make it cooler and more challenging to get to corn!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Overall, it looks pretty amazing. But it does seem pretty empty, however I still think it looks really neat. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci