• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anthony/Strobis - Meet The Community

Ant

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Anthony
Nickname: Ant
IGN: Strobis
Which region do you play on?: US
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Clans and Memories
One embarrassing moment in your life?: Oh gosh, too many too count
One cool fact about yourself?: I play Varsity Basketball
Which are your best friends in the Community?: Not really anyone anymore, back in the day it was Gold_Ninja14, Jawsh, Acknowledge, and a couple other old people from Vortex
When did you join MCGamer?: March 2014
How did you find out about MCGamer?: I got pissed off at Hive one day lol
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I can't bow someone if you're 2 blocks in front of me, but I can piss you off with an Flint and Steel
What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I think December of 2012
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: I don't know any staff very well unfortunately, but Sedrazo always seemed cool :) And VIP Gravey4rd, oldie but goodie.
What is your favorite SG map?: Lobby Games
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: #1 Clan again, 100 SG videos, and moderator once I get used to the server again.
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: My boy Pyr
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night, always
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Probably becoming #1 Clan while part of Vortex, or just getting into Vortex in the first place, those dudes were my idols.

Thanks For Reading :) I'm always down to find people to chill with, and I'm excited to be apart of this community again after leaving it for over a year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci