• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Bullying - Fight back!

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
If you've reported said user multiple times and he hasn't been banned, there's a problem here. I'm sure that he has been dealt with appropriately for his actions because we don't tolerate that here.
Yeah... After multiple reports on TS to the same mod(s)... Hence the need for stricter tolerance with users

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah... After multiple reports on TS to the same mod(s)... Hence the need for stricter tolerance with users
All users are punished accordingly, if you believe a users ban was unfair, and should be more devastating, bring it up with senior staff, they will be able to deem it necessary. Usually though, a user is dealt with due to what the player has done or said, and if it is borderline or edgy, the moderators will contact senior staff on what they think, so the user was probably dealt with according to our rules, but if you disagree it is fine to voice your opinion in a private manor.

PMing, or poking a senior staff member, or maybe mod,is probably the best option if the user was already dealt with.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
All users are punished accordingly, if you believe a users ban was unfair, and should be more devastating, bring it up with senior staff, they will be able to deem it necessary. Usually though, a user is dealt with due to what the player has done or said, and if it is borderline or edgy, the moderators will contact senior staff on what they think, so the user was probably dealt with according to our rules, but if you disagree it is fine to voice your opinion in a private manor.

PMing, or poking a senior staff member, or maybe mod,is probably the best option if the user was already dealt with.
I know this :p I threatened to bring in a Sr.Mod (Kyle) into the situation, as soon as I had said that, the staff dealt with the problem a lot faster, and for once; the user had actually been permanently dealt with ^-^

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Ever been on reddit or 4chan or something where Good like that is a thing, but you actually fight back properly?

Bullying is bad, I agree, but this is a calm day compared to a lot of stuff on big forums and games that don't censor everything like you're 6.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
^

The people who talk trash here are literally 12 year old kids who can't microwave their own hotpockets.

But if you're feeling abused, report it.

If you're feeling abused, but don't take crap, fight back within your boundaries.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Ever been on reddit or 4chan or something where Good like that is a thing, but you actually fight back properly?

Bullying is bad, I agree, but this is a calm day compared to a lot of stuff on big forums and games that don't censor everything like you're 6.
Sorry I'm a little confused on what you mean, however when I mean "fight back" I mean stand up for your self and get people to
help stop this from happening.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little confused on what you mean, however when I mean "fight back" I mean stand up for your self and get people to
help stop this from happening.
Basically what I mean is that-

This isn't very bad compared to a lot of stuff that I read on a daily.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Basically what I mean is that-

This isn't very bad compared to a lot of stuff that I read on a daily.
Well regardless of which, this shouldn't be tolerated. People that have been struck down multiple
times can be easily put down, thus causing more of a problem. However, yes I know there is
worse out there; I've seen. Thanks for the input though, more support is always appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci