• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-Cheat & How Inaccurate It Is

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
lmao

Hello MCGamer Dev, instead of eating burgers can't you just add 2 bots instead of 1 to prevent false bans? I really wonder how this anticheat took 6 MONTHS to get released.
hi god

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
They should have to show real recording evidence for hacking bans. If there is a small possibility that it could make an incorrect ban then it shouldn't be enough to perm ban someone. Its not fair to those few people who get banned when they didn't hack. Anti-cheat should be a 7 day ban only, not perm.
Thats my opinion.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Before I became a staff member, when i mentioned this to people in the moderation team, they stood %100 behind the anti-cheat. While I have seen many people saying that they have been unfairly banned for hacking by the anti-cheat, I still trust that it is super effective. I remember going to the cleansweep and moderators saying that it was just too good and kept beating the moderators to bans.

Those stats are pretty good. XAC out does the staff team easily it's almost unfair. If you feel you were unfairly banned, please dispute it. Those who were banned unfairly will be unbanned if they dispute it. The amount of hackers it does catch, in my opinion, out weighs the few people that are unfairly banned.

Honestly, I think boboy1999 is right, in order to prevent unfair bans, it should only be able to ban up to 1 week. However, the punishments stay the same. If a moderator catches you hacking, it is permanent as the ban table says. But the anti-cheat shouldn't be able to permenantly ban users.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Before I became a staff member, when i mentioned this to people in the moderation team, they stood %100 behind the anti-cheat. While I have seen many people saying that they have been unfairly banned for hacking by the anti-cheat, I still trust that it is super effective. I remember going to the cleansweep and moderators saying that it was just too good and kept beating the moderators to bans.

Those stats are pretty good. XAC out does the staff team easily it's almost unfair. If you feel you were unfairly banned, please dispute it. Those who were banned unfairly will be unbanned if they dispute it. The amount of hackers it does catch, in my opinion, out weighs the few people that are unfairly banned.
Um, did you watch the video?

How is that effective?

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score

So its ok to unfairly ban someone if its a small amount? Really?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Um, did you watch the video?

How is that effective?
Yes I did. I'm saying that obviously it unfairly banned you. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. But it does make a lot of correct bans, many times beating moderators too it.
So its ok to unfairly ban someone if its a small amount? Really?
No it's not obviously, which is why I agree with you. XAC should only be allowed to ban up to 1 week, in order to prevent unfair bans.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Honestly, I think boboy1999 is right, in order to prevent unfair bans, it should only be able to ban up to 1 week. However, the punishments stay the same. If a moderator catches you hacking, it is permanent as the ban table says. But the anti-cheat shouldn't be able to permenantly ban users.
2 weeks and my appeal has no reply

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
someone should move it do a different section so it gets more attention.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci