• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti-cheat on mcsg.

EndER259Russ

Diamond
Reaction score
Why mcsg dont install anti-cheat??
Hackers flying or moving fast with speedhack on arens, but they dont get ban. Why??

P.S. Sorry for my english.

ConquestUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Why its doesnt work?
It just doesnt detect. Their anticheat is designed to detect hacks from like Minecraft 1.5, they don't update it. And with all these new hacks out, its easy to bypass something so old.

Badlions AntiCheat works like a charm, because they update it.

BlazingLazer

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, as you might see starting from 15th of April MCGamer is going to have only 3 Developers, which is a really low amount to make some stuff for the server I would say, but I know that they work hard everyday trying to improve the Anti-Cheat system.

Making an Anti-Cheat isn't that easy you know, also they don't dedicate all of their time developing it.

That's most probably why currently the Anti-Cheat isn't that good as it could be and what our players wish to have.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well, as you might see starting from 15th of April MCGamer is going to have only 3 Developers, which is a really low amount to make some stuff for the server I would say, but I know that they work hard everyday trying to improve the Anti-Cheat system.

Making an Anti-Cheat isn't that easy you know, also they don't dedicate all of their time developing it.

That's most probably why currently the Anti-Cheat isn't that good as it could be and what our players wish to have.
Actually there will only be two developers.

PossessedGamez

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, All these new hacks that are being made even more undetectable is making the ant-cheat harder to catch out players.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It just doesnt detect. Their anticheat is designed to detect hacks from like Minecraft 1.5, they don't update it. And with all these new hacks out, its easy to bypass something so old.

Badlions AntiCheat works like a charm, because they update it.
No, it's been updated quite a bit, it's just not as effective. No one really knows why

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci