• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anti Cheat?!?!??!

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
Is this Anti Cheat even working? lmao bc I've ran into so many hackers, brah this crazy

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Yea I have noticed a fairly significant decrease in hackers, but maybe I'm just lucky...?

Reactions: Dyl

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Anti-Cheat is working on kill aura,speed,fly and more.If you use your hack on low settings anti-cheat can't catch you.On badlion is like the same.If somebody use hacks on low settings he will not get banned.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Right now I believe it isn't giving out any long term punishments, probably because it is still getting tested for accuracy. This means that hackers can just rejoin and recalibrate their hacks to find ways around the anti-cheat. Hopefully the devs will start giving out longer punishments in the near future. Then we will be able to give a full evaluation of the new anti-cheats performance.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Right now I believe it isn't giving out any long term punishments, probably because it is still getting tested for accuracy. This means that hackers can just rejoin and recalibrate their hacks to find ways around the anti-cheat. Hopefully the devs will start giving out longer punishments in the near future. Then we will be able to give a full evaluation of the new anti-cheats performance.
The anticheat is still in beta at the moment and I know some of my friends have been getting temporarily banned for absurd reasons like flying and speed hacking. That's why the bans at the moment aren't as long

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci