• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
The anticheat is not wrong, it detect every single hacker, and helping us banning them, if you are a good player why you would be banned? is really easy to lie saying I DIDN'T HACK when you know you have the aimbot on,
It's simple No Hack No Ban.
Hack and well you know that's next.
LMAO you're the smartest person alive.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
I hate how the mod responded to this. Like someone responded by saying "and the titanic cant sink" <- this is a perfect example. Maybe the anti-cheat is good, but it isnt good enough if it detects players that pay money to get a higher rank, yeah I know "there are a lot of Donor hackers" but really... I know Intensify and I can surely say he hasn't hacked on MCSG or any other server. Please staff, be more open to the players responses & suggestions.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
These are my thoughts on the anticheat, having gone through hundreds of ban disputes and even seeing it ban some of my friends.

As people said, nothing can be 100% accurate. However, the anticheat is extremely close to it. Almost every single person that has been banned by it has admitted to hacking in their dispute and apologized for it. Not only that, several high profile players have made ban disputes, denied having hacked in the first one, and then after taking the forgiveness route after realizing that just denying using hacks would not get them unbanned.

I can say that the people that say they were just "walking around and then got banned" or they had just "killed this player and then got banned" are not providing the entire story. The devs have taken into account several situations that could lead to the anticheat falsely banning people and have eliminated those.

If you or a friend of yours strongly believes that they were banned unfairly by the anticheat here my is my best advice to you - provide every single detail about the game that you can remember up until you got banned. Any information that you can provide us helps. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Finally someone made a thread about this!
This doesn't just apply to the present time, but even years ago when players where getting banned for things they didn't do and either had to go through all the hassle of trying to get unbanned (which didn't always work) or just left McGamer and moved on. Over my time here, I've seen countless people get banned for crimes they've never committed and they moved on to other communities after making such a huge impact on ours. I'm aware that the devs are constantly trying to improve it, I just want everyone to realize that:
1) It's not perfect
2) If the anticheat has it's way, it doesn't necessarily mean that the person is actually hacking.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
MCSG should do similer to what Badlion did in regards to Stimpay's ban - allow the few respected banned members who claim innocence to prove they're on a vanilla client and then give them a few hours on a private server with the anti-cheat to try and replicate the false positives they claim to have set off. This'll be beneficial to both the community and the staff, as the plugin is relatively new and more testing couldn't hurt.

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate how the mod responded to this. Like someone responded by saying "and the titanic cant sink" <- this is a perfect example. Maybe the anti-cheat is good, but it isnt good enough if it detects players that pay money to get a higher rank, yeah I know "there are a lot of Donor hackers" but really... I know Intensify and I can surely say he hasn't hacked on MCSG or any other server. Please staff, be more open to the players responses & suggestions.
I appeal the they said "the anti-cheat never lies" so my appeal got denied
(I want to see proof of me "hacking")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci