• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3vinYT

Platinum
Reaction score
wtf Swifftyy. Wait arent u the owner of Aura or something. Do you remember DatMCplayBoii, AuroraMC, KawaiiHuahwi, ItsRender, Purifyy any of those names? Omfg if your the Swifty Im thinking of and got banned. You were most legit person I knew this detection is bs
U WHERE PURIFY THE WHOLE TIME ITS TOKII U Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom GOT ME BANNED U FRAMED ME

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
How are you supposed to provide evidence that you were not hacking if you were falsely banned from the anticheat? Are you expected to always be recording to provide proof that you were not hacking? I reckon all bans issued by the anticheat should be for a week so if someone is falsely banned and their dispute is upheld the punishment is not permanent. I am aware of the studies which showed that 99% of the hackers that were banned for a week then went on to offend again but since they are being banned by a plugin and the plug in can provide false positives I think they should not be first offence permanent bans if they are only slightly triggering what the anticheat uses to detect a hacker.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
How are you supposed to provide evidence that you were not hacking if you were falsely banned from the anticheat? Are you expected to always be recording to provide proof that you were not hacking? I reckon all bans issued by the anticheat should be for a week so if someone is falsely banned and their dispute is upheld the punishment is not permanent. I am aware of the studies which showed that 99% of the hackers that were banned for a week then went on to offend again but since they are being banned by a plugin and the plug in can provide false positives I think they should not be first offence permanent bans if they are only slightly triggering what the anticheat uses to detect a hacker.
this isn't anticheat tho

anticheat is actually a good anti cheat

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
This is quite off topic and not too related to the anticheat, I was innocent in this video lol rip me

(can't snap and use rod at the same time, banned for kill aura)
Yeah so much for the great anti cheat...

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
So they claim that their "Anti-Cheat" is always accurate but then admit that there has been false positives,,, *facepalm*

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't read all the comments.
The anti-cheat is pretty accurate. You never know if someone was hacker or not. So if you friend says I got banned but I wasn't hacking.. How do you know that he's not lying?

The anti-cheat will not ban someone if they have a vanilla client or mods installed that can be found on this list:

So if you were using a mod that is not on this list, you got or will get banned by the anti-cheat for 1 minute when you log on.

You will get permbanned if you try to use one of the really obvious hacks like kill aura or speed.
Yeah, that's why I've seen the same speed hacker teleport to spawn like 4 games in a row...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci