• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Antster360's Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this is a warning do not be rude to staff and age does not mean anything thank you the other admins and the devs are some of the best and hardest workers i have ever seen adding to that ITS A GAME
I'm not going to draw this out here but I'd watch what I'm saying about being rude if I was you Davey.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Antster’s 17th Birthday

For those of you that do not know today (October 30th) is Antster’s birthday. Therefore, in a sign of appreciation for all that he does for this community, we the staff have decided to make this thread to show our appreciation for the work he has done and to let all of you know and ask that you all wish him a very happy birthday.

Nicknames:
Antster
Ant
Antsta
Antie-poo
Anthony
Ants
Mr. 360
That Guy

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Ant in a box!
View attachment 15449

Sleepy Ant
View attachment 15450

Here, have a pic of Ant when he was young.
View attachment 15451

Kellie-@Antster360 Ant, you're a great friend and you do so much to help the community don't ever change that. Don't let people get you down! I really hope your early birthday present i sent you still works well! <3

Chad-@Antster360 Happy Birthday and thank you for all you do at this community! Glad to have met you IRL and enjoy your Birthday with your fam/friends.

Dave-@antster360 Happy Birthday Bro have a good one and watch out for the zombies.

Kpwn-@Antster360 Happy Birthday! Keep up the good work because nobody can replace you.

Bill-@Antster360 Ant, it's been a heck of a time here at MCSG with you, and our wonderful DayZ office times. And our APC flying. And potatoes ruling the world.
We shall play moar DayZ in the near future, moar APC flying. Happy birthday, sir nub.

Devin - @Antster360 Every moment I spend talking to you is pretty much fun mixed with seriousness (while still being fun). Keep up the good work, and stay classy, my friend. Happy birthday! :D

Capt-@Antster360 Happy Birthday Ant!

Bowser52000-@Antster360 Happy Birthday Ant Have A Good Day :))

Charlie-@Antster360 Ant, you have a cute voice and your accent makes it sounds cool. Happy Birthday!

Kas-@Antster360 Happy birthday Aaaaant!!! :D

Cam-@Antster360 Ant, ya know, your alright! XD Keep being you, and Happah Birfday! Your Great! Your Bud

electromeerkat-@Antster360 happy birthday an-ts-er

mickeylag-@Antster360 Ant, You are one of the most important people to this community and we appreciate everything you do. I hope you enjoy your birthday and have a great time. Even though you are underappreciated sometimes, we truly love everything you do from survival to even hosting staff games just for fun. I hope you have a great day and if you need anything feel free to let me know. Thanks for everything you do for this community :p

Trin-@Antster360 Happy B-Day Antster! You're one of the people that makes me love MCSG and it's community. You're the best admin ever, and you'll never understand how much I really do appreciate your friendship. It's time to buy you a Milked Mercedes from Coach Biggumz xD LOL! Happy Birthday, once more! :)

BioGear-@Antster360 THAT guy you wanted to be in a channel with. Had some hilarious moments in Ant's Office xD Happy Birthday Dood :p

GotCubes-@Antster360 Ant, thanks so much for the motivation to become a moderator. Checking the forums at 7 AM just before heading out to school, and seeing an alert from you is one of the memories of my MCSG experience that I will honestly not forget. Cheers to you, Ant! Happy birthday!

Adragonfire9-@Antster360 Antster thank you for helping the MCSG community. All of the staff appreciate all the work you do, like all the other admins. We are very grateful and thank you for that. We don't mention that enough. Have a great birthday! Hopefully we can have another life conversation sometime!

Lively-@Antster360 Antster, I've always seen you as one of my favorite admins. Thanks for helping with anything I need help with. Here's to another year of good times and hard work.

Tree-@Antster360 Happy Birthday Ant :D Keep on /shrieking ;)

Decemberr-@Antster360 Happy Birthday Ant. Thanks for being the one that gave me waiting rank and being an awesome adminub.. (;

MCJackson-@Antster360 Ant, Congrats on the big 7-1. You are so adorable and I just love your voice. (no homo). You have come a long way and have done a great job on the survival servers. Anyways, congrats on the birthday and have a good one.

Tal_Pal-@Antster360 Ant, your such a good admin, so good in fact that peps want to be you and hack your shiz lol anyways happy birthday <3

iSilverr-@Antster360 Happy Birthday Antster! Hope you have a very special birthday. May your life be filled with joy, happines, and smiles, for now and for many years to come by. Life is a journey, so make sure to enjoy every mile of it. Wishing you a very happy birthday! :) Enjoy your special day!

JustAHotDog-@Antster360 Ant, hope you are having a wonderful birthday! Even with your lack of PVP skills (jk), you still manage to still 2ezsteamrul me all the time. You are one of the funniest people I know on MCSG, so thanks for making my experience here more enjoyable. You truly are an amazing admin and thanks for all the great moments!
Eberybuddy luvs @Antser360 <3

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though I hardly know you, happy birthday and thank you for all the work you have done for this community. :)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy birthday dude! :D I remember in V1 when you weren't a mod and you just played around, you were a pretty amazing paper and a role model to me till this day. I hope this day is super special :) Keep on administrating dude, your amazing at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci