• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anvils and Free Naming (just for fun)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When 1.4 comes out, it would be great to possibly have some anvils somewhere, and also have the servers run a plugin that makes naming items completely free. It would make it much more interesting picking up somebodies loot that way. Sure, people could abuse it, but hey, naming a sword "The Mod Slayer" sounds pretty fun, right?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am going to call my sword: micheal

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha, very smart and fun idea. But once again, this'll probably only be implemented 2 months after the release of 1.4. First gotta fix the plugin, then fix the bugs. Etc.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I think, it would be cool, if donors get the possibility to choose a name ONCE, and every diamond sword they craft automatically has that name. It would only be in effect for donators, but you can still kill donators to get a named sword. Naming the sword live on the server is a risk noone would try to make.... But if the diamond sword automatically has the name, it would only be a list of people and names, nothing more about it.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I think, it would be cool, if donors get the possibility to choose a name ONCE, and every diamond sword they craft automatically has that name. It would only be in effect for donators, but you can still kill donators to get a named sword. Naming the sword live on the server is a risk noone would try to make.... But if the diamond sword automatically has the name, it would only be a list of people and names, nothing more about it.
Awesome idea!

Oxel97

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that armor and swords in chests should already be named

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci