• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any chance of getting a Private Chat/Group chat added?

Would you like a Private or Group chat feature added?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
It would be nice if in game you could talk to one person or a group of people without talking to every living tribute. I mean, it could help the lesser equipped players make a plan to kill the cornucopia campers, or just talk to a team-mate without broadcasting plans to everyone. Any chance of it being added or is it a bad idea for a reason I haven't thought of?

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I know, but if you want to ally with somebody mid game, you cant get close enough to use it without them killing you or running.

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
Well you cant talk to someone who is running... I just thought that it would help solve a problem that a lot of epople seem to have with teams holding the corn.

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
Well you cant really grab someones skype mid game, and it isnt even a risk, its just impossible to talk to them because theyre legging it in the opposite direction

Two_Shoez427

Spectator
Reaction score
Well you cant really grab someones skype mid game, and it isnt even a risk, its just impossible to talk to them because theyre legging it in the opposite direction
That's why I try to team up, If I do, with someone during the Pre-Game.
If you decide to just see some random person during game, and want to team up with him try to offer a peace offering or anything you can think of really, and they can follow you or you can follow them. Thought that's a risk to, as they can stab your in the back.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
ts.mcsg.in thats the MCSG teamspeak server and its a very good way of getting teammates before games

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I know you can use skype or TS but if you want to ally with somebody mid game for one reason or another hen they arent ideal.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't team with someone mid-game. Big chance of them killing you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci