• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any Cool Clans You've Been in?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
#EliteSquad, one of the top clans back in.. like December 2012. xD I was eventually the leader, up until it disbanded. Founded by Torchy.
#Rebels (US Division), one of the longest standing and most prominent clans in all of MCSG, I was forced at gunpoint (notrly) by Turnip and Denster91 to join.
#Aviate V2, founded by Asanity. I was a trial member, but eh.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh boy.
#CriticaL #Prophecy #Legends #Sypher
I'll just go ahead and say they were the best EU clans of their time. Well, except Prophecy, we were all just derping around.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So in eu, back in like September 2012 there were 2 awesome clans called Nitride and TheSlimeArmy but there was also this new clan, I joined that one and it was unusual because we were the only good clan who were actually better than both Nitride and TheSlimeArmy I forgot what our name was though.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So in eu, back in like September 2012 there were 2 awesome clans called Nitride and TheSlimeArmy but there was also this new clan, I joined that one and it was unusual because we were the only good clan who were actually better than both Nitride and TheSlimeArmy I forgot what our name was though.
CriticaL!!! How could you forget! Those were the days...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci