• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any good idea for a free screen recorder, both screen and webcam recorded?

Nickrobin123

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently I just want to make some demos concerning about calorie intake topics. And this is the task of our group (me and my friends). Some data and reports are necessary for showing in the video and we are going to record our task procedures.

Many tools have its own restrictions like lags, watermarks and recording time limits. It is really hard to find a workable one. Hence, any good idea for that? BTW, I am running Windows 8 PC now.

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
You could try OBS. Not the best pick but it's wort a shot.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Well, if you wanna do a free one, you have BandiCam and such but those do have watermarks.

Now if you wanna do things a bit illegal there's many Youtube videos on how to download Cracked Fraps and Camtasia which are high-quality recording software.

Nickrobin123

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, if you wanna do a free one, you have BandiCam and such but those do have watermarks.

Now if you wanna do things a bit illegal there's many Youtube videos on how to download Cracked Fraps and Camtasia which are high-quality recording software.
Thank you for your suggestion! I will take a look on Youtube then.

ChristineAdam

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, dude! My friends recently recommended me a video watching website named ShowMore and it also offers an online application for screen recording. Have tried it for making Minecraft video clips several times, and both computer audio as well as my voice can be recorded. There is not a problem yet and I think should be good for your use.

Nickrobin123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, dude! My friends recently recommended me a video watching website named ShowMore and it also offers an online application for screen recording. Have tried it for making Minecraft video clips several times, and both computer audio as well as my voice can be recorded. There is not a problem yet and I think should be good for your use.
Hi, Adam. Thanks for your advice. Very handy a tool and I like it very much!

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got camtasia for free through this guy on yt. Just type in "camtasia for free" onto yt and look of the video with a team fortress guy as the picture for the vid. It worked for me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci