• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any Metal Heads?

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know anyone at my school who is as into Metalcore and Deathcore as me. Any one like it on the forums? If you do what are your favourite bands? Mine include

Avenged Sevenfold
Metallica
Thy Art Is Murder
Parkway Drive
Slipknot
A Perfect Circle
Being As An Ocean
Defeater
Karnivool
Northlane
Novelists

I hope some of you guys can relate to some of my bands even in the slightest and don't forget to comment your favourite bands!
+1 for Karnivool, Northlane and APC :D

I tend to be more into prog/tech/djent/math/post/experimental metal more than anything else. Favourite bands for me at the moment would be

The Hirsch Effekt
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Devin Townsend
Sikth
Protest the Hero
The Ocean
Meshuggah
TesseracT
Caligula's Horse
Car Bomb
Cloudkicker
Uneven Structure
and so on...

Also, go check my MC skin ;)

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I wouldn't saying am I a technical "metal head" but I do like some metalcore/metal bands (for example Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, and A Day To Remember (even though they technically also do Pop Punk as well), and (if they count) System of a Down).

Last edited:

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
+1 for Karnivool, Northlane and APC :D

I tend to be more into prog/tech/djent/math/post/experimental metal more than anything else. Favourite bands for me at the moment would be

The Hirsch Effekt
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Devin Townsend
Sikth
Protest the Hero
The Ocean
Meshuggah
TesseracT
Caligula's Horse
Car Bomb
Cloudkicker
Uneven Structure
and so on...

Also, go check my MC skin ;)
TesseracT are beautiful

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wouldn't saying am I a technical "metal head" but I do like some metalcore/metal bands (for example Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, and A Day To Remember (even though they technically also do Pop Punk as well), and (if they count) System of a Down).
Avenged is a tricky one to describe because there really old album had some complete heavy metal like the song "We come out at night", There not really into the whole death screaming thing anymore which I can understand. They are generally based around metalcore now but they do some flamenco and some pop in some of their songs. They are an interesting band for sure but I love them. Metallica will always be amazing and A day to remember is not my type.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci