• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any tips?

Metaknightt

Spectator
Reaction score
Can anyone give me tips on how to get better? I seem to suck on mcsg but other servers winning is a piece of cake. And I don't die every time to hackers. 1/7 I die to hackers 1/7 to teams 3/7 because They have better stuff than me and I can't eat because they chasing me and 2/7 to just fighting people. I have won 8 out of 200 games And no matter how hard I try I can't win. plz don't give me useless advice like use a flint and steel or a rod when I don't always have those items and rod does not work that well when I use it. I'm really good with flint and steel but rod doesn't feel like it really helps. plz some useful advice.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Can anyone give me tips on how to get better? I seem to suck on mcsg but other servers winning is a piece of cake. And I don't die every time to hackers. 1/7 I die to hackers 1/7 to teams 3/7 because They have better stuff than me and I can't eat because they chasing me and 2/7 to just fighting people. I have won 8 out of 200 games And no matter how hard I try I can't win. plz don't give me useless advice like use a flint and steel or a rod when I don't always have those items and rod does not work that well when I use it. I'm really good with flint and steel but rod doesn't feel like it really helps. plz some useful advice.
Add me on skype Amer_joe Ill help you broski

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Play defensive. Play smart. And when it comes down to an aim battle. Keep your crosshair at head level.

Playing defensive is important because you normally can't rush a team or a hacker. But there are a plethora of strategies to take down one. And playing defensive can help you wear them down while finding away to split them up.

Play smart, learn the map and learn where to chokepoint and the routes so that you don't have to be under geared. And definitely use your secondaries but only when it benefits you to say, gain ground to eat food.

And the crosshair at head level thing is simple. You have a certain distance out from your body that you can hit someone, and the further angled it is, the shorter distance it goes, head level is the center of the "sphere" of hit registration and so you should aim for that.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'd give you advice but I'm bad as well.

SnoopSean said it best: playing defensively is safe and effective.

I'd say learn the maps and try and get stacked then play defensively and try to get to deathmatch then play smart. While cleaning up is scummy it works.

Just don't say you heard it from me :)

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to say you one thing.You can play on 1.7.* to make block hit because with block hit you can get ping hits.If someone try to make block hit on you rod him back and you have to hit him.

SaveTheBacca

Spectator
Reaction score
Try to play more with Rod & FnS and defensive ^^

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
Ever hear of a hack client? it will help you out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci