• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any youtubers?

ImTheHero

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any good youtubers with survival games series out there. I know all the famous ones like CapgainSparklez have their mini series, but anyone know of any youtubers that regularly post minecraft survival games videos?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe try browsing through the Media section to see who you like watching or listening too.

There are lots of players who also livestream matches for players to watch. One of my favorites to watch play for tactics, stratagies and tips is Krasso . If you want to know when he steams you can check out his twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/krasso

Those are my suggestions :)

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Cameron. I don't stream (or play) much (any) SG at the moment though, to be honest. But yeah, feel free to follow it anyway, 'cus there WILL be updates on streams there. :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Indeed Krasso is helpfull like cameron said before.

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
You should watch the Inthelittlewood Streams, He did all 3 map, AMAZING :D And I hope to do a series soon so you can watch that 2 :D

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I stream on EU ALOT, and i'm getting quiet a few viewers :p I'm not famous but i have a fair few views and followers, My twitch is in my Signature

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
You could check out my new channel :p (old channel is been made redundant) it mostly has DayZ videos on there at the minute but does have one minecraft video which includes myself and a few mods (and clank) having a mess about. More Minecraft vids coming soon tho.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GibsAndPieces

And its highly recommended following krasso on twitch!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci