• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone still play Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl/HG/SS?

Reaction score
Anyone? I still play. My friend code is 4383-9899-5074 yeah my username glitched so it's hl?kdp?.

So yeah add my friend code and comment when you have if you still play.

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I play Diamond, but I hacked it XD I used to play it like a month ago now Ehhh I completed everything, the national pokedex and stuff but I want to be with friends and do the mines with you, I never did that, I need that last one for my black card

Edit: nvm deleted hacked account started new one and made it to badge 5

Reaction score
I play Diamond, but I hacked it XD I used to play it like a month ago now Ehhh I completed everything, the national pokedex and stuff but I want to be with friends and do the mines with you, I never did that, I need that last one for my black card

Edit: nvm deleted hacked account started new one and made it to badge 5
Alright haha my account is hacked too but I do have legit extremely rare Pokemon on it. So if you ever wanna play just add me ight.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't been on it in years but I'll get on and challenge you too a game

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I used to have 3 plats, 2 pearls, 1 diamond. And I lost them all ._.
Platinum was my favourite game :[

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got plat for Christmas, but after experiencing the awesomeness of X and Y, I just can't go back to the old days.

Reactions: Ali

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember the good old days when I was 6 (7 years ago) I was playing Pokemon LeafGreen the 2nd generation (correct me if I'm wrong).... Played it all day every day then I completed the whole game (5 times) in just 1 year. Then, I lost It at the zoo and I found it at the hotel XD then I lost it again at my house and to this day I still can't find it... I'm starting to tear up ;-;

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Pokemon X and Y> Pokemon Diamond

Its just my Opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci