• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anyone Willing to Make/Edit a Skin For Me?

Explorerz101

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm interested in getting a new skin for my account Golemm (Which has a 2k15 cape) but my email is registered under this account so oh well.

I want to get one of those "tryhard" skins. If you're intrested, do you think you could make me a skin with a sweatshirt that is a turquoise blue (Like the Minecon cape color) with black legs? Also the skin tone would be a light tan. The eyes could be 2x2, brown. The hair color could be brown as well.

The big part is the mask thing covering the mouth, that could be a dark grey or the same color as the shirt, whatever you think looks better.

Even if you don't want to make a totally new skin, you could even recolor a pre exisiting one and give credit. I tried to do this myself and failed so hard xD

Thanks, Golemm

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
I know to make skins, but I don't have times for that now maybe in a week?

PajamaSkins

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm interested in getting a new skin for my account Golemm (Which has a 2k15 cape) but my email is registered under this account so oh well.

I want to get one of those "tryhard" skins. If you're intrested, do you think you could make me a skin with a sweatshirt that is a turquoise blue (Like the Minecon cape color) with black legs? Also the skin tone would be a light tan. The eyes could be 2x2, brown. The hair color could be brown as well.

The big part is the mask thing covering the mouth, that could be a dark grey or the same color as the shirt, whatever you think looks better.

Even if you don't want to make a totally new skin, you could even recolor a pre exisiting one and give credit. I tried to do this myself and failed so hard xD

Thanks, Golemm
I create skins as well. Check out my website and feel free to fill in a request: www.pajamaskins.weebly.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci