• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Apex are the very best, like no-one ever was. We are a group of professional MCSG players from Australia and New Zealand who strive to achieve upmost perfection in our MCSG gameplay. We don't accept players based purely on skill - it is important that all of our members are respectful and mature.
Ash ketchum does no conquer.

Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: minermckinnon
Wins/Total Games: 402/3376 (1 in 8 ratio)
Skype name: mattyrides (you have me)
Game rank: #1735
Past bans (if any): Block Glitching 1 week
Past clans (if any): #Cookies #Echo #Static

Last edited:

Yoobie

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Xestros_
Wins/Total Games: In signature
Skype name: UsingThatBow (old alt name)
Game rank: In signature
Past bans (if any): Last ban was 9+ months ago, when I was not so smart.
Past clans (if any): #Twisted | #Nuggetz | #Fury

Note:
I have not been in many clans, and my past with few Apex members have not been of my greatest moments. Although it is now that I wish to settle into a clan where I can both meet new players and be taken seriously. I have been on and off with mcsg lately and am looking for somewhere to give me reason in staying, something to be a part of.
gououd luck <3

MrMinecraft2789

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:MrMinecraft2789
Wins/Total Games:282/3038
Skype name:Croe Has Me But It's mrminecraftmcsg
Game rank:3075 And Im Platnum
Past bans (if any):Cbrown10 Found Out Password and was swearing
Past clans (if any)A Lot
Btw I Love Croe He Is My Fav Utuber He is da best and i love everyone in #Apex(The Best Clan Ever)

bawley

Platinum
Reaction score
I will give this one shot before turning to another clan, here goes.
Minecraft IGN: bawley
Wins/Total Games:461/1652
Skype name:drink-soda
Game rank:1205
Past bans (if any):I was banned about 3 months ago for inappropriate language which I am fully aware of and was very sorry for doing so. I had my second ban about 3-4 weeks ago which I am sure a couple of you heard about because a moderator posted of me playing SG classic apparently using no knock back hacks. I fully understand how it looked like I did, But I don't. I don't want to go into detail, they are still discussing it though.
Past clans (if any):Resurrection, Nuet, and some others.
Recommend this guy, trial him. now.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati
Wins/Total Games: 250/3600th (can i have a win exception, as i was accepted before but then withdrew my app?)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 (I have Da_Goose, Croe97 and i think flok if they share account..)
Game rank: Regular
Past bans (if any): once for Spam 2 hour ban, this was back in july 2013
Past clans (if any): #Fundamental #Exotic #Cyber #Cookies
Minecraft IGN: HorseMan10101
Wins/Total Games: 359/4425
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 or Austin.Galati1
Game rank: Regular
Past bans (if any): once, for spam
Past clans (if any): #Fundamental #Murky #Resurrection #Cyber #Cookies
Though ill bump this again as you may have forgotten us <3

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Xestros_
Wins/Total Games: In signature
Skype name: UsingThatBow (old alt name)
Game rank: In signature
Past bans (if any): Last ban was 9+ months ago, when I was not so smart.
Past clans (if any): #Twisted | #Nuggetz | #Fury

Note:
I have not been in many clans, and my past with few Apex members have not been of my greatest moments. Although it is now that I wish to settle into a clan where I can both meet new players and be taken seriously. I have been on and off with mcsg lately and am looking for somewhere to give me reason in staying, something to be a part of.
Do not bother yourself with my application, it has been made quite clear to me that you still hold a grudge from problems that I caused a long time ago, my withdrawal of this application fixes that problem. Good luck with your clan and I wish all of Apex the best of luck, Thankyou :)

Last edited:

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Do not bother yourself with my application, it has been made quite clear to me that you still hold a grudge from problems that I caused a long time ago, my withdrawal of this application fixes that problem. Good luck with your clan and I wish Apex the best of luck, Thankyou :)
Oooooo!

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
I did not mean any offense by this at all, it has just become blatantly obvious that I am not wanted. Instead of them having to decline my application under awkward terms, I may as well save us both the time and withdraw it.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Do not bother yourself with my application, it has been made quite clear to me that you still hold a grudge from problems that I caused a long time ago, my withdrawal of this application fixes that problem. Good luck with your clan and I wish Apex the best of luck, Thankyou :)
kill em'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci