• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagBro26

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:
Wins/Total Games: 190/3000ish :/ Please have a think.
Skype name: bmganes6
Game rank: 5000 something.
Past bans (if any): None.
Past clans (if any): #Selection #Apocalypse #Oblivion

P.S.: I'm really good friends with almost every Apex member.

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
All applications from the last month have been responded too below and reasons for the decisions have been posted aswell. Due to the influx of applications over this month requirements were taken very seriously and few if any exceptions were made for people that didn't meet them. Thank you for your patience and applying!

I will give this one shot before turning to another clan, here goes.
Minecraft IGN: bawley
Wins/Total Games:461/1652
Skype name:drink-soda
Game rank:1205
Past bans (if any):I was banned about 3 months ago for inappropriate language which I am fully aware of and was very sorry for doing so. I had my second ban about 3-4 weeks ago which I am sure a couple of you heard about because a moderator posted of me playing SG classic apparently using no knock back hacks. I fully understand how it looked like I did, But I don't. I don't want to go into detail, they are still discussing it though.
Past clans (if any):Resurrection, Nuet, and some others.
I have you on skype already, I'll message you there to discuss if you want to trial
Minecraft IGN:ChocolateToe123
Wins/Total Games:1139/5078
Skype name:i got croe but its milan.superr
Game rank:159
Past bans (if any):hurrasment,saying a full name
Past clans (if any):#Quantum #Hydra #CleanUpCrew #Equinox #Selection
You have been declined due to not meeting the age requirement. Also since your application was posted you have joined another clan
Minecraft IGN: markchuah_xeria
Wins/Total Games: 564/2700ish
Skype name: croe and flok have me but mark.chuah1 anyways.
Game rank: -
Past bans (if any): only in v1
Past clans (if any): AS Phoenix, Apex :p, AS Ultraz.
Despite your involvement with Apex in the past, you haven't attempted to reassociate yourself with Apex members since you left. If you can think of a reason why you should be accepted for a trial, message me over skype or on teamspeak
·Minecraft username: AlexPhamz
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: Wins 55, Total Games 379, Total Time 1day 2h 53m.
·Maps you generally like to play: Valley Side, Remnant, Holiday Resort, Demon's Breeze, Icarus, Avarcia (good at all maps)
·Skype name: alex.pham2000 (If you can't find me insert [email protected]
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Diamond Donar
·Been banned?(for?) Never Been Banned
.Love to kill people in games :)
You have been declined due to not meeting the win requirement
Minecraft username: DaFiperz
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: Wins 34, Total Games 1236, Total Time 4d7h, Bounty 1028.
·Maps you generally like to play: Teweran SG 1+2, SG4, Valleyside, Solar Frost and Winds of Change
·Skype name: dafiperz (no caps)
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Regular
·Been banned?(for?) No Bans :)
I use optifine
Since posting this application you've joined another clan so you are declined
Minecraft IGN: xtronama
Wins/Total Games: 313/1620
Skype name: xtronama
Game rank: 2390
Past bans (if any): None that I know of.
Past clans (if any): Hybridz, Unforgiven, Hope, Absolution, Quantum & Fume (Originally a fishing clan ;D)

Kay, thanks. :) <3
You have been declined due to having a poor relationship with some members of the clan
Ign _TurdBurger_
Age 16
Wins 526
Games played 1800 (close enough)
Skype name Already have u on skype
Never been banned and past clans was divinity
Weakness Getting cleaned up by da_goose on valley side <3
Message me on skype to organise a trial
Minecraft IGN: colpatale
Wins/Total Games: 579/2566
Skype name: colpatale11
Game rank: #772
Past bans (if any): No pass bans.
Past clans (if any): #Swift, #Frost, #Crocs, #Living Nightmare and #Faith

<3
Since posting this application you've formed your own clan so you probably weren't expecting a response from us or you thought your application was ignored; you have been declined for being in another clan
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: xSwagBear
Wins/Total Games: 906/3311
Skype name: ThunderBuddy2430
Game rank: #310
Past bans (if any): Currently banned, don't want to talk about it here.
Past clans (if any) #Hyper, #Blitz, #NuggetZ

Please Give Me A Chance

-SwagBear : )
Declined - you still don't meet the age requirement and you are not mature enough for an exception to this
Minecraft IGN: HydroXBlazer
Wins/Total Games: 482/2033
Skype name: HydroXBlazer
Game rank: 1198
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): Alot, I can't count all of them. So Hopefully I don't have to find any more clans to join
You have been declined for not meeting the age requirement and your clan hopping indicates a low level of commitment
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:CaptainCabbage12
Wins/Total Games:338 bad ratio
Skype name:Croe has me.
Game rank: 2000
Past bans (if any):Once for "Disrespect" but I was unbanned and cleared by a Sr. Mod
Past clans (if any):#Hybridz #Infamous
Despite meeting the win requirement, your ratio of games won out of the last 50 indicates that your gameplay skills would not be satisfactory to be in Apex. - declined
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati
Wins/Total Games: 250/3600th (can i have a win exception, as i was accepted before but then withdrew my app?)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 (I have Da_Goose, Croe97 and i think flok if they share account..)
Game rank: Regular
Past bans (if any): once for Spam 2 hour ban, this was back in july 2013
Past clans (if any): #Fundamental #Exotic #Cyber #Cookies
You have been declined for not meeting the win requirement
Minecraft IGN: HorseMan10101
Wins/Total Games: 359/4425
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 or Austin.Galati1
Game rank: Regular
Past bans (if any): once, for spam
Past clans (if any): #Fundamental #Murky #Resurrection #Cyber #Cookies
Despite meeting the win requirement, your ratio of games won / total games indicates that your gameplay skills would not be satisfactory - declined
Minecraft IGN: legosean10
Wins/Total Games: 561 wins out of 1995
Skype name: legosean9
Game rank: #853
Past bans (if any): Only one, it was around 3 months ago when I got banned for joking around and saying "attention_seeker, remember me? the hacker xD"
Past clans (if any): #pump, #echo, #quantum, #ressurection and a few others for only a short time.
You have been declined due to not meeting the age requirement
Minecraft IGN: OhFancy
Wins/Total Games: 76/536
Skype name: ohhfxncy
Game rank: Donut know :( - I am Diamond Donor if that is the game rank you are speaking about.
Past bans (if any): Nope, cleaner the Ajax spray and wipe.
Past clans (if any): Instinct.
I know I am substantially under the win requirement, but I feel I can give all I've got and that I have potential.
You have been declined due to not meeting the win requirement - you need more gameplay experience
Minecraft IGN: TheJuicyGypsey
Wins/Total Games: 696/4200 I think
Skype name: juicygypsey
Game rank: 550 ish
Past bans (if any): 1 2 days abuse
Past clans (if any): Synergy,Quantum,Hyper,Insanity and Apex ;)
Despite your involvement with Apex in the past, you haven't attempted to reassociate yourself with Apex members since you left. If you can think of a reason why you should be accepted for a trial, message me over skype or on teamspeak
Minecraft IGN: microstevey
Wins/Total Games: 863/2916
Skype name: zakseb2
Game rank: 330
Past bans (if any): nope
Past clans (if any): #Flawless #Silence
Minecraft IGN: kademan12/TurtleB0mbs
Wins/Total Games: 306/4700
Skype name: TurtleB0mbs
Game rank: Normal
Past bans (if any): Could i tell u over skype?
Past clans (if any): Mentuky, Hydra, Force,
You have been declined for not meeting the age requirement and are not active enough on the mcgamer servers
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: minermckinnon
Wins/Total Games: 402/3376 (1 in 8 ratio)
Skype name: mattyrides (you have me)
Game rank: #1735
Past bans (if any): Block Glitching 1 week
Past clans (if any): #Cookies #Echo #Static
You have been declined due to having a poor relationship with some members of the clan
Minecraft IGN:MrMinecraft2789
Wins/Total Games:282/3038
Skype name:Croe Has Me But It's mrminecraftmcsg
Game rank:3075 And Im Platnum
Past bans (if any):Cbrown10 Found Out Password and was swearing
Past clans (if any)A Lot
Btw I Love Croe He Is My Fav Utuber He is da best and i love everyone in #Apex(The Best Clan Ever)
You have been declined due to not meeting the age or win requirements
Minecraft IGN: StevAndi98
Wins/Total Games: 460/3572
Skype name: StevAndi98
Game rank: None
Past bans (if any): I got banned in my first week for abusive language( I was 13 ) I dont talk like that anymore
Past clans (if any): None that were taken seriosuly
You have been declined for having a bad reputation with some Apex members
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: soslolbrbg2g
Wins/Total Games: 1546/6376
Skype name: soslolbrbg2g
Game rank: 64
Past bans (if any): Yes I have been banned before due to me abusing people when I was younger.
Past clans (if any): Yes Used to be in #Apex #Hydra #Anexis ect.

Hey croe/flok/goose I am very sorry for leaving Apex before I just did not think I was good enough. But now I realise that I am half decent at this game. Also if I do get accepted into apex I am happy not to be in any clan battles until you think I am ready to do cb's. I know you think I may clan hop an all but I am determined to stay in apex if I do get accepted. Thanks guys I completely understand if you Decline me <3<3.
A few weeks ago you abruptly left Apex and formed your own clan. If you are serious about reapplying then you are going to have to reaffirm friendships with current members who were disgruntled at you having left without warning
Minecraft IGN:shootatpat13
Wins/Total Games:333-2752
Skype name:shootatpat
Game rank:2354
Past bans (if any):none
Past clans (if any):Anexis, Silence, VisionZ
I'll add you on skype and we can organise a trial
IGN: hungy_dory
Wins/Total Games:136/806 (1000+ from alts)
Skype name: jakejake4435
Game rank:8697
Past bans (if any): Velqroh temp banned for better sprint, i think
Past clans (if any):Frost, delta, nuggetz, Blitz,
Minecraft IGN: SwAmPdOnKeY28
Wins/Total Games: 231/2489
Skype name: swamp_donkey28
Game rank: I am currently ranked #4208
Past bans (If any): I got banned for 3 days for BSM back in the day
Past clans (if any): I used to own #Precision
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:
Wins/Total Games: 190/3000ish :/ Please have a think.
Skype name: bmganes6
Game rank: 5000 something.
Past bans (if any): None.
Past clans (if any): #Selection #Apocalypse #Oblivion

P.S.: I'm really good friends with almost every Apex member.
I'm sorry but you do not meet the age requirement and you are a fair way off the win requirement. Therefore you have been declined.

Last edited:

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
All applications from the last month have been responded too below and reasons for the decisions have been posted aswell. Due to the influx of applications over this month requirements were taken very seriously and few if any exceptions were made for people that didn't meet them. Thank you for your patience and applying!

I have you on skype already, I'll message you there to discuss if you want to trial

You have been declined due to not meeting the age requirement. Also since your application was posted you have joined another clan

You have been declined due to not meeting the win requirement

Since posting this application you've joined another clan so you are declined

Message me on skype to organise a trial

Since posting this application you've formed your own clan so you probably weren't expecting a response from us or you thought your application was ignored; you have been declined for being in another clan

Declined - you still don't meet the age requirement and you are not mature enough for an exception to this

You have been declined for not meeting the age requirement and your clan hopping indicates a low level of commitment

Despite meeting the win requirement, your ratio of games won out of the last 50 indicates that your gameplay skills would not be satisfactory to be in Apex. - declined

Despite meeting the win requirement, your ratio of games won / total games indicates that your gameplay skills would not be satisfactory - declined

You have been declined due to not meeting the win requirement - you need more gameplay experience

You have been declined for not meeting the age requirement and are not active enough on the mcgamer servers

You have been declined due to not meeting the age or win requirements

You have been declined for having a bad reputation with some Apex members

A few weeks ago you abruptly left Apex and formed your own clan. If you are serious about reapplying then you are going to have to reaffirm friendships with current members who were disgruntled at you having left without warning

I'll add you on skype and we can organise a trial

I'm sorry but you do not meet the age requirement and you are a fair way off the win requirement. Therefore you have been declined.
Just saying ear'ier on in this thread (about 15-25 pages back I was accepted for trial since then i waited about 2-3 weeks waiting for a trial which never got so i withdrew my application, but anyway can i unwithdraw it if possible :p
also horsemans stats have changed to 400/4900

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
Just saying ear'ier on in this thread (about 15-25 pages back I was accepted for trial since then i waited about 2-3 weeks waiting for a trial which never got so i withdrew my application, but anyway can i unwithdraw it if possible :p
also horsemans stats have changed to 400/4900
Sorry you cannot, also we have been looking at the recent games played (last 50) for the people who have applied and we are unsure of how good they are, not just their total wins loss ratio. Horseman's seemed too low to be able to be accepted if we trialed him.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry you cannot, also we have been looking at the recent games played (last 50) for the people who have applied and we are unsure of how good they are, not just their total wins loss ratio. Horseman's seemed too low to be able to be accepted if we trialed him.
What would be the minimum win/loss ratio eg, 1/6 1/5 etc. And how many win the last 50 games played will be required?

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
What would be the minimum win/loss ratio eg, 1/6 1/5 etc. And how many win the last 50 games played will be required?
We make a judgement of the minimum win/loss ratio depending on your total games won, age and whether you are active with apex members. There is no specific requirement.

trainer8

Tribute
Reaction score
Could you please help me I am a little confused. On the first page of this thread you say that the win requirement is now currently 300 wins, but there are heading that says 'Adept' 200+ wins? A little confused. Thanks, anyway! :p

Reaction score
Could you please help me I am a little confused. On the first page of this thread you say that the win requirement is now currently 300 wins, but there are heading that says 'Adept' 200+ wins? A little confused. Thanks, anyway! :p
It used to be 200+ and those people joined when it was that but now the limit is 300+ so you have to have 300+ to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci