• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: UTFM
Wins/Total Games: 605/4.6k
Skype name: utfmgames
Game rank (donor, mod): Joe average.
Past bans (if any): N/A
Past clans (if any): #Core, Apex, #DurkaDurk and #Au-Masters.
Recommended !

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Recommended!!

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: DarkSkull401
Wins/Total Games: 261/2600ish,with alts I have about 320-30 wins, I can pm if you want.
Skype name: DarkSkull401
Game rank (donor, mod): Iron
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): inferno, core, inception. Currently I am in Fundamental, if I get accepted for trial and make it through I will leave for apex <3
I do know my way around pvp, as i sit 4th on the leaderboards on Aztec pvp, as Da_Goose22 has played on the server. I strive to get in the top ten on vast. I have played a lot with apex and have been on the ts a lot. I have most of you on skype!

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
You know apex has fallen from the best clan in AU when it accepts a player such as Luush, R.I.P Apex. Your fns skills will be remembered and will hold a special place in our hearts! You have shown all the players how to utalise the invisible fire technique and it has won us all many a game from an unsuspecting nub. Thank you Apex for all you were. GGWP

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
You know apex has fallen from the best clan in AU when it accepts a player such as Luush, R.I.P Apex. Your fns skills will be remembered and will hold a special place in our hearts! You have shown all the players how to utalise the invisible fire technique and it has won us all many a game from an unsuspecting nub. Thank you Apex for all you were. GGWP
Thanks for your opinion on Apex having been the #1 clan in AU! We accept members based on MCSG skill and also having a good attitude, and each member deserves to be on the roster. Please don't be disrespectful on this thread (or anywhere on the forums)

topGearsGear

Survivor
Reaction score
Desire was and is the best clan in au #Desire IIRyzoII

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion on Apex having been the #1 clan in AU! We accept members based on MCSG skill and also having a good attitude, and each member deserves to be on the roster. Please don't be disrespectful on this thread (or anywhere on the forums)
You mean #2 :p

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SquidMan9
Wins/Total Games: 1726/5027
Skype name: squidman_
Game rank (donor, mod): Dia Donor
Past bans (if any): The only one that I wasn't unbanned soon after was a while ago for abuse.
Past clans (if any): #Blaze, #Envy, #Hydra/#Pegasus, #Phoenix, #Synergy.
I would also like to note that I know that in the past I may have had some bad experiences with this clan or people in it but I think that alot has changed, I thought I would apply anyways and see how it goes :)
You have been declined for having a bad relationship with too many Apex members
Minecraft IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Total Games: 459 out of 4000 i think better than u think
Skype name: hazstar123
Game rank (donor, mod): i have plat
Past bans (if any): no
Past clans (if any): #Fundamental #BoltZ ad other clans
Minecraft IGN: yogibear5000
Wins/Total Games:466/2788
Skype name: sharpe5000
Game rank (donor, mod): regular
Past bans (if any): Nope
Past clans (if any): The Haunted
I'll message you on skype and we can talk about getting you a trial
Minecraft IGN: mahch2001 // Insanetipzzy
Wins/Total Games: 250+ With Alts // 3000 1st Couple Of Hundred Games Played On US xD (NUB)
Skype name: FusionPlayzMC
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum - On Main Account
Past clans (if any): Affliction, Rewind, Primal, Ciiderz, Core, Desire And More
I Would be very dedicated to this clan
I know i dont have the required amount of wins but if you could at least give me a chance i could prove myself to Apex
I Do GFX and would willingly Make GFX for the Clan
Youtube: www.youtube.com/FusionPlayzMC (heart) // Good luck to me i guess ?? xD
You have been declined for having a bad relationship with too many Apex members.
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: DarkSkull401
Wins/Total Games: 261/2600ish,with alts I have about 320-30 wins, I can pm if you want.
Skype name: DarkSkull401
Game rank (donor, mod): Iron
Past clans (if any): inferno, core, inception. Currently I am in Fundamental, if I get accepted for trial and make it through I will leave for apex (heart)
I do know my way around pvp, as i sit 4th on the leaderboards on Aztec pvp, as Da_Goose22 has played on the server. I strive to get in the top ten on vast. I have played a lot with apex and have been on the ts a lot. I have most of you on skype!
You have applied a lot and you seem to have enough wins so we are going to give you a trial. I'll message you on skype about this and we can organise a good time

Anyone who hasn't been responded to yet we will contact you on skype regarding your application

RofleCopterMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft username: xRofleCopterx
·Wins 544 Total Games Played 2623
·Maps you generally like to play: Demons Breeze, T SG 2
·Skype name: xroflecopterx
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.): Reg
·Been banned?(for?): Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online