• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati Alt=Mason_DoesMC (I gave the account to a IRL friend to try out MC and no whis keeping it)
Wins/Total Games: 278/4280 on MasonGalati and 19/303 on Mason_DoesMC (Before i gave the account i had 18/97)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 (most apex members have me)
Game rank (donor, mod): Member
Past bans (if any): 2 Bans
Spam in V1
Block Glitching (around September last year)
Past clans (if any): Fundamental, #Cyber, #Cookies and #Core
Reason for bad ratio: When I first started minecraft Survival was the only gamemode, So I built a house out of Dirt and Sand (so gud) and thought it was the best house, then I watched a youtube video he had cobblestone which I thought he had a mod to get, well anyway that explains my noobiness. MCSG was my first server so I was addicted after playing 10 games and I had 0/1500 wins or something similar so I think I should have a; 278/2700

Last edited:

lsiscool02

Spectator
Reaction score
Cheerleader? :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Skype name: The_mop_head

Last edited:

HorseMan10101

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Horseman10101
Wins/Total Games: 535/6380
Skype name: Austin.Galati1
Past bans (if any): 1 for spam
Past clans (if any): #Murky, Fundamental, #Core, #Cyber, #Primal

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MasonGalati Alt=Mason_DoesMC (I gave the account to a IRL friend to try out MC and no whis keeping it)
Wins/Total Games: 278/4280 on MasonGalati and 19/303 on Mason_DoesMC (Before i gave the account i had 18/97)
Skype name: Mason.Galati1 (most apex members have me)
Past bans (if any): 2 Bans
Spam in V1
Block Glitching (around September last year)
Past clans (if any): Fundamental, #Cyber, #Cookies and #Core
Reason for bad ratio: When I first started minecraft Survival was the only gamemode, So I built a house out of Dirt and Sand (so gud) and thought it was the best house, then I watched a youtube video he had cobblestone which I thought he had a mod to get, well anyway that explains my noobiness. MCSG was my first server so I was addicted after playing 10 games and I had 0/1500 wins or something similar so I think I should have a; 278/2700
for the what 17th time you've applied ;'p?

the bad ratio thing is really annoying there should not be a reason for a bad ratio it is just you were a noob? (also most of the games you win are with your brothers and sisters)

p.s this is for all of the
'horse' family members

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
for the what 17th time you've applied ;'p?

the bad ratio thing is really annoying there should not be a reason for a bad ratio it is just you were a noob? (also most of the games you win are with your brothers and sisters)

p.s this is for all of the
'horse' family members
Your post is quite exaggerated as I've only applied 3 times in like a 4 month spread in between, and I've probably won 11 games with my brother and sister as he always kills me deathmatch, and I dont team much with them, So your post was pointless, And no reason for a bad ratio... there must be something wrong with you, not everyone is perfect when they start a game or have guidance how and what to do. When I started MCSG I would fist people spawn after 3 hits ill usually die from someone. You can't help if you or dont know how to play a game.
Why did you reset your stays? Maybe since they were bad and you jet got good.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Your post is quite exaggerated as I've only applied 3 times in like a 4 month spread in between, and I've probably won 11 games with my brother and sister as he always kills me deathmatch, and I dont team much with them, So your post was pointless, And no reason for a bad ratio... there must be something wrong with you, not everyone is perfect when they start a game or have guidance how and what to do. When I started MCSG I would fist people spawn after 3 hits ill usually die from someone. You can't help if you or dont know how to play a game.
Why did you reset your stays? Maybe since they were bad and you jet got good.
You nearly kill me everyone game in a 3 team.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. You are dumb
2. 11 GAMES HUEHHEUHUEHUHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHURHUEHUHEUHEUHEHEUEHUHEUHEUHEHUHEUHUEUEUHEHUEHUHEUHUEHUHEUH that makes me laugh xD
3. I've never bought a stat reset (Go tryhard and try to find a receipt of my "statys reset (btw i spelt it how you like it "stays and jet good")
4. Im asian i dont give 3 if your bad at GAME :'D
Thank you for this flame it was fun.

O edit i forgot your not "horse man or masdoes LoL" your flok and your croe and your dagggggooooose
1. You're making fun of someone on a forums for a game
2. Why are you even trying to flame for no reason?
3. I've never bought a stats reset either, nor has Omnistive who is god. Doesn't mean much.
4. I'm Australian, why does race matter again?
5. I just wanted one more point so I could 1-up you :) Don't post here again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci