• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtronama

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: xtronama
Wins/Total Games: 803/3139
Skype name: xtronama
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any): None c:
Past clans (if any): Quantum (The original one), Hotdoges, Unforgiven and Apex. (Clans that I took seriously and was in for a decent amount of time)

I understand I've had problems with a few members of Apex in the past, but I believe we have overcome our differences and moved on. I am friends with, I hope, many members of Apex and there is no-one I dislike and I'd like to believe that nobody has a problem with me either c:
As I stated, I am friends with many members of Apex which I know is quite important when joining this clan. I like to think that I'm also not terrible at PvP, and hope to bring Fabulousness to the Apex community.

Thermalrage

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: julianpaladin
Wins/Total Games: 865/3137
Skype name: jodor6570
Game rank (donor, mod) Diamond Donor.
Past bans (if any): None.
Past clans (if any): Was in apex, Blitz, Era, Lynx, Quantum, A few more.
Good luck bud, msg me on skype if you get in. I hope you do
<3

Palirock

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:palirock
Wins/Total games: 41/540ish
Game Rank, Donor: 55k Iron Donor
Past Bans: N/A
Past Clans: #Fade (Current as of this Post)
Skype/Mic : Yes have both also TS3
I Know my stats are terrible and I understand the requirements etc. I have made a commitment to learn routes as I was never bothered to do so and I would really like to join a clan such as #Apex. From the people I've talked to Apex seems like a really nice group of players and I would be thrilled to be apart of #Apex. I hope you would take skill over stats because I would love to prove myself to you guys and everyone else saying, "Hey stats doesn't equal skill". So I'd hope you would take this application seriously and have a nice day/night.

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: TadpolePvP
Wins/Total Games: 737/4766
Skype name: tadpolepvp
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond
Past bans (if any): 1 for abuse
Past clans (if any): Fundamental and other small clans

PatGamezYT

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PatGamezYT
Wins/Total Games: 292/3100
Skype name:patDoesYT
Game rank (donor, mod): Plat
Past bans (if any): None umma good boy
Past clans (if any): umm a few

Soo I have some stuff to say:
I know I don't meet a lot of the requiements like be friends with the Apex members and the wins. I am also in another clan that I am willing to leave if I get into Apex. If I don't get in I will just reapply in 3 weeks when I have the wins :D

Thank you for reading
-Pat

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
I Know my stats are terrible and I understand the requirements etc. I have made a commitment to learn routes as I was never bothered to do so and I would really like to join a clan such as #Apex. From the people I've talked to Apex seems like a really nice group of players and I would be thrilled to be apart of #Apex. I hope you would take skill over stats because I would love to prove myself to you guys and everyone else saying, "Hey stats doesn't equal skill". So I'd hope you would take this application seriously and have a nice day/night.
Edit age: 12
Gl Pali ;p

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: deadsun__star
Wins/Total Games: 340
Skype name: ricotwiggy ( Croe has me )
Game rank (donor, mod): Iron
Past bans (if any): None that I recall
Past clans (if any): Too many
You have been declined due to not being an AU player, this is one of the requirements
Your stats in-game are a reflection of how good you are at MCSG; you have been declined. Try re-applying once you reach the win requirement
Minecraft IGN: PatGamezYT
Wins/Total Games: 292/3100
Skype name:patDoesYT
Game rank (donor, mod): Plat
Past bans (if any): None umma good boy
Past clans (if any): umm a few

Soo I have some stuff to say:
I know I don't meet a lot of the requiements like be friends with the Apex members and the wins. I am also in another clan that I am willing to leave if I get into Apex. If I don't get in I will just reapply in 3 weeks when I have the wins :D

Thank you for reading
-Pat
Sometimes we give exceptions for not meeting the age or win requirement, but leaving one clan for another does not reflect well on your loyalty to staying in one clan. You have been declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci