• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SectorHD

Iron
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: SectorHD
Wins/Total Games: 87/700 (roughly)
Skype name: sectorhd1
Game rank (donor, mod): no donor
Past bans (if any): nope
Past clans (if any): #Lynx #Adrenaline #Force

juzzyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iggy6363
Age: 13, I know the minimum is 14, but I know that you are looking for maturity when you set the requirement for this, and I can assure you I am mature. ;3
Wins/Total Games: 615/7015, I know these aren't the best, but I have just come back from a 2 month, 'break', and I'm not at my best. I also started at 2200 games played, so if you take that off it's 615/4800, which is, better.
Skype name: iggy6363.minecraft
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor.
Past bans (if any): One for sprint hacks, 15months ago, another recent one, will explain via skype if needed.
Past clans (if any): Citrus, Force, Sabotage (Trial).
Please, learn, how, to use, commas, to structure a sentence, properly, ty,

TotallyIsMischief

Spectator
Legacy: Platinum Sponsor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _XmischiefX_
Wins/Total Games: 1221/16
Skype name: Sw3gDoseMischief360
Game rank (donor, mod):Swaginum
Past bans (if any): Umm o.o
Past clans (if any):GroofGoobers

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remember how you put your profile picture as me when you were in Citrus? It's a shame that will affect your possible spot in Apex ;(
As a member you shouldn't be treating applicants like that, especially considering your track record. I don't intend to create a flame or cause a fuss but it's really annoying to see someone giving a good clan a bad reputation.

TechnoMooshroom

Spectator
Reaction score
As a member you shouldn't be treating applicants like that, especially considering your track record. I don't intend to create a flame or cause a fuss but it's really annoying to see someone giving a good clan a bad reputation.
Hey Blake!

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
HEY BLAKE!!!!

juzzyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Just stating the truth, what he did to me was very inconsiderate and it will affect his spot in the clan. And am I suppose to care aout my 'track record' on a game? lol

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just stating the truth, what he did to me was very inconsiderate and it will affect his spot in the clan. And am I suppose to care aout my 'track record' on a game? lol
It was also inconsiderate to go on an alt and interfere with the Apex vs Phoenix cb, but you were forgiven. If you don't care about yours then you have no right to use someone elses against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci