• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:MINOT4UR/SoTotallyBrody
Wins/Total Games:371/3500 last time i checked. on SoTotallyBrody i have 195/1300 so all up its 566/4800
Skype name:MINOT4URMC but flok,croe and goose have me
Game rank (donor, mod):nope, but i could possibly get vip as i've made an mcsg map. two of your members are currently helping me http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/derelict-24-player-map.158585/#post-1715934
Past bans (if any):yes once for an inappropriate skin, (rasta skin) :/
Past clans (if any):Integrity,Fundamental and Faith

And also with the whole alt clan thing i was not involved with it whatsoever so please don't judge me because of my clan mates actions :/ I believe i will fit in well with this clan as i am friends with a few of your members. and as far as i know i'm on good terms with the others.

Thanks for your time c:

Last edited:

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Wins/Total Games:371/3500 last time i checked. on SoTotallyBrody i have 195/1300 so all up its 566/4800
Skype name:MINOT4URMC but flok has me
Game rank (donor, mod):nope, but i could possibly get vip as i've made an mcsg map

And also with the whole alt clan thing i was not involved with it whatsoever so please don't judge me because of my clan mates actions :/ I believe i will fit in well with this clan as i am friends with a few of your members. and as far as i know i'm on good terms with the others.

Thanks for your time c:
Good luck baby cakes

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Game rank (donor, mod):nope, but i could possibly get vip as i've made an mcsg map http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/derelict-24-player-map.158585/#post-1715934

Thanks for your time c:
YAY!!!

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Game rank (donor, mod):nope, but i could possibly get vip as i've made an mcsg map http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/derelict-24-player-map.158585/#post-1715934

Thanks for your time c:
Good luck

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Jasper17542
Wins/Total Games:12/73 + Alts. (Had a stat reset)
Skype name:Julspersonal
Game rank (donor, mod) Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any):Not sure.
Past clans (if any):Exquisite

View attachment 40418

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The Hell??
Unfortunately you have been Declined. Please re-apply when you meet the win requirement on your main account or list all of your alts (publicly).

Minecraft IGNS: georgio789 coolguy_XD _Tye_
Wins/Games:276/3956 had stats rested in Tye it use to have 264/2944
Skype Name: u have me
Game rank:none
Past bans:none
Past clans: #Inferno #Dynamic #Proto
#Pentium #Syngery #Ruthless
Extra note plz don't judge me on my wins I have more skill than my wins
Unfortunately you still do not meet the win requirement. Please re-apply once you achieve 300 wins.

Minecraft IGN: NakedNarwhal
Wins/Total Games: 1618/9120. My ratio isn't the best, but quite lately I've been winning more frequently and pvping better overall.
Skype name: bailey.whittaker
Game rank (donor, mod): I'm a platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): I've been banned for abuse twice. The first time was over a year and a half ago while the second one was around 2 months ago. My ban dispute was pardoned.
Past clans (if any): Nuet, Frost, Fade, Duality, Quantum, Aero (owned by myself) and Kharizma.
You have been Accepted for trial. Please frequently join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank.

Minecraft IGN: chezy101
Wins/Total Games:1107/4555
Skype name:chezfto
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donor
Past bans (if any): Nope
Past clans (if any): #Synergey, #NuggetZ, #Exile
You have been Declined due to not meeting the age requirement. If you would like to join this clan at the age of 11 I strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with all of the members in Apex.

Minecraft IGN: Panzie667
Wins/Total Games: 415/2837
Skype name: moonflow11
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor Rank
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): #Exquisite, #Redemption, #Interception

Thank you for considering :) I will hop on ts as soon as possible
You have been Accepted for trial. Please jump on the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank.

Minecraft IGN: Octilleery
Wins/Total Games: 213/3740
Skype name: hah2hitsyouquit
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum
Past bans (if any): Hacking (I don't know I haven't used hacks ;-; had no clue on how to appeal )
Past clans (if any): Fundamental (Briefly), others that have been disbanded quickly
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting the win requirement. Also, please familiarize yourself with Apex members before you re-apply. c:

Minecraft IGN: CrimsonOrb.
Wins/Total Games: 238/1398. 600+ with alts and stats reset.
Skype name: finten14.
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): 1 Ban for abuse.
Past clans (if any): Ciiderz, Dauntless, Defile.
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank.

APPLICATION:

Thanks for your time c:
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to receive your 'waiting' rank.

Mattdaboss122

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Panzie667
Wins/Total Games: 300/2100
Skype name: Prefer if I dm it to you ;)
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond donor rank
Past bans (if any): No
Past clans (if any): Redemption, Interception

Thanks for considering! :)
Gl Reccomended best pvper i have ever played with ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci