• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:_TurdBurger_
Wins/Total Games: 9fidy / 3400 - round about
Skype name:robertofficer_
Game rank (donor, mod):gold
Past bans (if any):abuse once and a false hacking ban
Past clans (if any): Divinity, Kharizma, Fenix

I looked at my phone and realised I was turning 17 in a couple of weeks, and thought to myself, with all these b*tches I pull at college and the amount of homework ill soon be getting, I do not have time to flame on mcsg anymore and rek ppl with my creative and classy comebacks. Its about time I matured a bit and settled down in a peaceful clan where I can re-attain my good reputation :D
pls put aside the past conflict we have had and consider me for your clan :)
GoodLuck

Omastar

Diamond
Reaction score

I looked at my phone and realised I was turning 17 in a couple of weeks, and thought to myself, with all these b*tches I pull at college and the amount of homework ill soon be getting, I do not have time to flame on mcsg anymore and rek ppl with my creative and classy comebacks. Its about time I matured a bit and settled down in a peaceful clan where I can re-attain my good reputation :D
Declined due to a bad history with Apex. Never reapply

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Flame won't be tolerated on the thread. Expressing a negative opinion of someone on the thread is only causing flame. Please either keep it to yourself or directly message a leader or officer (if necessary)
Thankyou

xFatooL_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Flame won't be tolerated on the thread. Expressing a negative opinion of someone on the thread is only causing flame. Please either keep it to yourself or directly message a leader or officer (if necessary)
Thankyou
Sory bigfella but jordstar expressed a negative opinion

xFatooL_

Spectator
Reaction score
May I please ask why my post got deleted? Not a warning or something?

xFatooL_

Spectator
Reaction score
A warning is not nessecary. Your post was completely irrelevant to anything
it was, probsknowledgeguy is my irl friend and i couldnt get in contact with him in any way and we love fruit ninja so i had to tell him my new high score now he has to give me 5 bucks tomoz plz dont be a dog mod plzlz

thats why my profile is pear bcuz i slice all the pears

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
it was, probsknowledgeguy is my irl friend and i couldnt get in contact with him in any way and we love fruit ninja so i had to tell him my new high score now he has to give me 5 bucks tomoz plz dont be a dog mod plzlz

thats why my profile is pear bcuz i slice all the pears
There is such thing as an inbox on the forums. Use that to get in contact with him.. Maybe grab his skype or number. Don't try to reason with me.
This conversation ends here.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score

You may be turning 17 in 2 weeks, although your attitude certainly doesn't resemble that. As Omastar previously pointed out, you have been declined and you may not re-apply. Also, please refrain from causing any flame and using offensive language on these forums in the future. Thank you. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci