• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to recieve your waiting rank and interview.

You have been Accepted for trial. Please join the Apex Teamspeak to recieve your waiting rank and interview.

Unfortunately you have been declined due to not meeting the age requirement. Please re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

Unfortunately you have been declined due to not meeting the age requirement. Please re-apply once you have met all of the requirements.

If i re apply and say in when I'm turning 14 will that make a difference and also when is the next time I can reapply don't I have to wait 2 weeks or something idk.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
If i re apply and say in when I'm turning 14 will that make a difference and also when is the next time I can reapply don't I have to wait 2 weeks or something idk.
First of all, please don't double post. Secondly, you also have bad relations with some members in Apex. I also recommend you cleaning up your attitude before re-applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci