• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:ItsGeorgio coolguy_XD
Wins/Total Games:210/5434
Skype name:georgio.giokaris1
Game rank (donor, mod):no
Past bans (if any):none
Past clans (if any):none
Note:I have became more mature and much more better at PvP I haven't played mcsg for abit because I'm practising my pvp to get a better win loss ratio
Unfortunately your application has been Declined due to you not reaching our win requirement and also our age requirement. Please feel free to reapply when both requirements have been met.

Also please discontinue any offtopic discussions and flame on the thread. If you have an issue with an applicant, please directly message a leader or officer about your issue. Thanks :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
So as you all probably haven't noticed, I have updated our forum thread! The update includes a new rank and three new promotions! Congratulations to BigFella98 on Apex 'Manager' rank. This position involves managing the clan since the owners are very busy (lazy) all of the time! Bigfella, will handle applications, interviews, training's, clan battles and scrims. The owners will still be overlooking and helping out wherever and whenever we can of course. c: In saying that, if anyone has any major concerns, please address one of the owners!

The newest rank added to our clan is known as the 'Officer' rank. But crooooe, wasn't there already an officer rank you ask? Oh, why yes! In fact, all we have done is simply switch the name 'officer' to 'manager' as we concluded it was a much more suitable title for the position. Members with the officer rank, will instead be leading the team in clan battles and scrims. To find out who are our newest 'officers' I am going to force you to go to the front page of our thread! Congratulations to these fine gentleman and hopefully they can lead us to victory. On another note, please do not address any issues with these members! Once again, if you have any concerns in clan battles, with applicants or anything Apex related, please address myself or another owner. c:

Thank you for taking the time to read the 'notsodaily' Apex update post! Have a great day. c:

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
So as you all probably haven't noticed, I have updated our forum thread! The update includes a new rank and three new promotions! Congratulations to BigFella98 on Apex 'Manager' rank. This position involves managing the clan since the owners are very busy (lazy) all of the time! Bigfella, will handle applications, interviews, training's, clan battles and scrims. The owners will still be overlooking and helping out wherever and whenever we can of course. c: In saying that, if anyone has any major concerns, please address one of the owners!

The newest rank added to our clan is known as the 'Officer' rank. But crooooe, wasn't there already an officer rank you ask? Oh, why yes! In fact, all we have done is simply switch the name 'officer' to 'manager' as we concluded it was a much more suitable title for the position. Members with the officer rank, will instead be leading the team in clan battles and scrims. To find out who are our newest 'officers' I am going to force you to go to the front page of our thread! Congratulations to these fine gentleman and hopefully they can lead us to victory. On another note, please do not address any issues with these members! Once again, if you have any concerns in clan battles, with applicants or anything Apex related, please address myself or another owner. c:

Thank you for taking the time to read the 'notsodaily' Apex update post! Have a great day. c:
I would like to read the bit with the new offices. But going to the front page is to much effort. Sorry im not sorry <3

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score

Yes 'fine gentleman' indeed

trip626

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Trip626
Wins/Total Games: 336 : 3687
Skype name: Trip626
Game rank (donor, mod): diamond donor
Past bans (if any): 2
Past clans (if any): 2

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Trip626
Wins/Total Games: 336 : 3687
Skype name: Trip626
Game rank (donor, mod): diamond donor
Past bans (if any): 2
Past clans (if any): 2
Good luck ;o

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
It was really funny looking at your 'Not to verse clan list'. :p

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
It was really funny looking at your 'Not to verse clan list'. :p
Although I have constructed various lists, a 'Not to verse clan list' is not one of them. We simply do not verse clans which contain disrespectful players or which have been blacklisted. So whether your comment is to attract attention or start flame, please discontinue this topic.

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: InfectiousAU, alt Darkvile
Wins/Total games: 300/3500 (not exact just estimating/rounding)
Skype name: PinkPvper
Game rank: Regular
Past bans: One in the old days for apparent use of kill aura
Past clans: #InfectiousAU #Auspex #Sympathy #Grim #Exquisite

Last edited:

deadmanbrad

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: deadmanbrad
Wins/Total Games:538/3681
Skype name: Brad.simpson90
Game rank (donor, mod)Plat
Past bans (if any)One for abuse
Past clans (if any):#Fade #Swift #Faith #Volcanic #Monastry and a lot more!
Please i would love to be accepted <3 and i am very active!

Last edited:

Atomicdynamite__

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN: AtomicDynamite
Wins/Total Games: 722/6340 I have bad stats I know but please give me a chance to show you my skill
Skype name: Max.ryder51
Game rank (donor, mod): I have Plat Donor
Past bans (if any):I have had one ban for abuse, I still don't know what I did.
Past clans (if any):#magic #Volcanic #mystic #Resistance and I think two others

I Applied for this clan because I would love to play with all of you great pvpers and nice people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci