• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zewzsy

Survivor
Reaction score
I have left zenith and put someone else in charge for my absence for the apex trail. So I'm fully committed to the Apex trail now! I fixed it up 3 hours ago.
For you absence?

Does that mean if you get declined you're going to go back to your old clan and then once you're done with that clan you'll make another spend 1 1/2 in that one then leave mcsg for 2 days then comeback then apply for apex saying you have fixed whatever problem you may get declined for?

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zericulex.
Wins/Total Games (Legacy): 500 / 5000.
Wins/Total Games (New): 70 / 600.
Skype name: You have me.
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum.
Past bans (if any): One for Abuse, I've learnt my lesson.
Past clans (if any): Silence, Fade, Momento.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your legacy stats is 403/5602 and your current one is 57/688. If you do have any alts, you might have to just mention that you do have some in case of any confusion and please check your stats precisely before putting in an application :)

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Your legacy stats is 403/5602 and your current one is 57/688. If you do have any alts, you might have to just mention that you do have some in case of any confusion and please check your stats precisely before putting in an application :)
I don't have any alts.

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
4000th post. :)
Amazing to see how far apex has come.
NO YOU TOOK IT FROM ME. I was camping this thread for that post, and the second I go, it gets taken :(

Anyway, congratulations on 4000 posts, Apex. A really amazing accomplishment. Its amazing to see how far Apex has come since its establishment. Congratulations to croe and flok for running such an amazing clan for so long, also good job to the previous owners and officers that have since left.

DefensivePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi I have a very important announcement to make guys.
I like cake.
That is all, have a happy hunger crafts.

zyroth

Tribute
Reaction score
For you absence?

Does that mean if you get declined you're going to go back to your old clan and then once you're done with that clan you'll make another spend 1 1/2 in that one then leave mcsg for 2 days then comeback then apply for apex saying you have fixed whatever problem you may get declined for?
No no no. I'm permanently leaving my Clan I've put someone else with it in charge. And if I do get declined I will just take a break from MCSG for a while and play some cs go cause that is really fun currently for me.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
what's easier than Easy Mac and lies about everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci